I Just Scanned A Colts Forum To See How They Feel About The Dolphins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Just Scanned A Colts Forum To See How They Feel About The Dolphins

I'm sold on the Dolphins.

I suspect any 3rd grader that can read can see that in all my posts. Some folks on this forum consider me a hopeless Homer.

I am glad to see that fans for other teams think well of their team too. That kind of attitude demonstrated on other teams boards give me a sense of hope and well being, as opposed to needing to sift through so many "Hamster" droppings that are unavoidable on this forum.

You're a breath of fresh air for this forum but you might want to pump the brakes on the 'hamster' talk after you convinced yourself this team was going to the dance. Beginning of a dynasty? Ease up big guy.

You know why they have a good attitude?

Because they havnt been looking for a franchise QB for 25 years. Gimme a break w this BS, solid fans, they have had Manning and Luck for God's sake, they should be happy. Comparing us to them as a fan base is like comparing the fresh water supply of central Africa to the United States.

The fact any of us give two $hits about the Dolphins after 25 years of garbage football makes us far better fans then them. But if they are so "solid" in your eyes maybe you should go join them.
Um ... I realize 25 years sounds like a nice dramatic number.

But, I’m not sure you realize that includes the last SEVEN years of Dan Marino’s career. I’m pretty sure we weren’t looking for a franchise QB in 1993. (Even though that was the Achilles year)

Are they saying anything about their coach, Reich, on their boards? Because I believe he’s going to be the major reason we will lose today.

You know why they have a good attitude?

Because they havnt been looking for a franchise QB for 25 years. Gimme a break w this BS, solid fans, they have had Manning and Luck for God's sake, they should be happy. Comparing us to them as a fan base is like comparing the fresh water supply of central Africa to the United States.

The fact any of us give two $hits about the Dolphins after 25 years of garbage football makes us far better fans then them. But if they are so "solid" in your eyes maybe you should go join them.

Somebody is cranky today!

I tell you what....I'll take the post you are responding to over your post any day and feel free to leave yourself. We will even through in a crying towel as a parting gift.

Um ... I realize 25 years sounds like a nice dramatic number.

But, I’m not sure you realize that includes the last SEVEN years of Dan Marino’s career. I’m pretty sure we weren’t looking for a franchise QB in 1993. (Even though that was the Achilles year)

Of course he doesn't realize it bc he didn't think one bit about the logic of his post. This is the problem with 90% of the downers, it's nothing but emotional drama with zero inability to insert logic. I've never seem so many negative whiners in my life.

One other thing to consider: You'd be hard pressed to find another fan board with the amount of traffic and members that this particular board has. Its not something I keep track of at all, but any time I check out boards for other teams it feels like im visiting a third world country.

We may not all share the same opinion, but we have A LOT of passionate fans that care about this team.

Actually the Dolphins are an enigma for this upcoming game because they are getting several first string players back from injuries, including our QB. Are we going to play like the last 3 games? Maybe, maybe not but the changes in available personnel for this game point to better play. It may be our most exciting game of the year because we will have better personnel on the field and this game is truly important for both teams.

Hoping that is accurate. At the very least, I won’t have to read any more excuses on here if they lose. :lol:

I’m just hoping for a touchdown on the first drive. If we can’t do that, we’re still garbage.

One other thing to consider: You'd be hard pressed to find another fan board with the amount of traffic and members that this particular board has. Its not something I keep track of at all, but any time I check out boards for other teams it feels like im visiting a third world country.

We may not all share the same opinion, but we have A LOT of passionate fans that care about this team.

If people just want a rah rah aqua-and-orange glasses board, they’re out there. Not for me. I prefer having varying opinions.

I don’t know what to expect. I want to believe we are going to have a great plan coming off the bye and getting many starters back we will come up big. I stress I want to believe. I hate watching meaningless football in December. Lose this one and we’re pretty much there. The Colts defense has given up a ton to average to bad QB’s. Their offense is on fire but let’s not overrate their defense.

Not that I want to but I think the way things are going 9 and 7 may well get you in this year. So I’m not sure drop this one means we are done.

We need to be playing our best football in December no doubt.

I’m most worried about that Minnesota game.

I don't understand why everybody is so down. Our franchise QB is back. I recall the last 5 weeks reading how Ryan would have made this better and that better and how he would have won the games we lost and the ones we won we would have won by a bigger margin. :bobdole:

No one ever said that. At least that I saw. The qb play was terrible the last 4 games no doubt. Can’t have your qb with a bottom 1 to 5 team player grade every week in terms of the ask and execution.

Back
Top Bottom