I just want the reaction to be fair... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I just want the reaction to be fair...

csabe said:
Feeley is our future like it or not...bottom line

Actually, that's a really stupid comment. If Feeley turns out to be a BG then he will NOT be our future. For NOW we're HOPING he's our future. But it's far from a bottom line.

I don't care what they TRY.....

I just don't want to see Fiedler under center any longer.

Phinzone said:
Actually, that's a really stupid comment. If Feeley turns out to be a BG then he will NOT be our future. For NOW we're HOPING he's our future. But it's far from a bottom line.

Not really....

That's all you are giving Feeley, three and half games? If that's the case you will never see the QB you like.

That is until you jump onto another bandwagon. :rolleyes:

ZOD said:
Not really....

That's all you are giving Feeley, three and half games? If that's the case you will never see the QB you like.

That is until you jump onto another bandwagon. :rolleyes:

He's the future? What if he fumbles 8 times in 2 games? What if he averages 3 picks per game and throws 0 TD's? I'd hope to god they pull his *** if he does that. Throw sage in. Why should feeley get anymore than BG? BG was a "flop" despite having no pre-season to speak of, coming off an injury with a suspect receiving corps, and having a GREAT game against SD. Should he have been pulled? Yes, I'll agree he should have been, but why would you treat Feeley any different? Until he PROVES something, he's just another 3rd stringer on our roster. Hell, we don't even know where he's at on the depth chart. Why don't we just start saying "Sage is the future of this franchise". Fact is, we know as much about him as we do about Feeley at this point.

Fact of the matter is to say ________ is the future QB of this team is really stupid. We can HOPE that ______ is the future of the team, but if they suck, why in the hell would they have a future here?

You are conversing with a guy that would have rather seen Griese flop the rest of the year than to see Fiedler come back in.

Preface to the others that would comment...

What were the results with Fiedler under center? Playoffs? I think not.

ZOD said:
You are conversing with a guy that would have rather seen Griese flop the rest of the year than to see Fiedler come back in.

Preface to the others that would comment...

What were the results with Fiedler under center? Playoffs? I think not.

Griese starting: 2-2
Fiedler starting: 8-4

Projected records assuming same QB all 16 games:

Griese: 8-8 - definitely no playoffs
Fiedler: 11-5 - playoffs.

If Fiedler starts all 16 games, I think so......

Phinzone said:
Stupid??? Who are you kidding it will take 3 years for them to dump him if he is a bum!!! Get real!!!

Phinzone said:
He's the future? What if he fumbles 8 times in 2 games? What if he averages 3 picks per game and throws 0 TD's? I'd hope to god they pull his *** if he does that. Throw sage in. Why should feeley get anymore than BG? BG was a "flop" despite having no pre-season to speak of, coming off an injury with a suspect receiving corps, and having a GREAT game against SD. Should he have been pulled? Yes, I'll agree he should have been, but why would you treat Feeley any different? Until he PROVES something, he's just another 3rd stringer on our roster. Hell, we don't even know where he's at on the depth chart. Why don't we just start saying "Sage is the future of this franchise". Fact is, we know as much about him as we do about Feeley at this point.

Fact of the matter is to say ________ is the future QB of this team is really stupid. We can HOPE that ______ is the future of the team, but if they suck, why in the hell would they have a future here?

He has a 5 yr. deal and he is being touted as the future like it or not.

FinfanInBuffalo said:
Griese starting: 2-2
Fiedler starting: 8-4

Projected records assuming same QB all 16 games:

Griese: 8-8 - definitely no playoffs
Fiedler: 11-5 - playoffs.

If Fiedler starts all 16 games, I think so......

Please don't tell me this going to morph into another Feidler thread. He sucks. I thought we already covered this. :evil:

Phinzone said:
ok? That's all I'm asking.

What I'm refering to is the Feeley situation. Compare it to Brian Griese. I'm rooting for AJ, but for all the people ripping in BG and him "floping" consider....

1. AJ will have more time to prepare in this system

2. BG was coming off of a toe injury

If AJ performs like BG, I expect the same reaction from everyone. Call for his head and consider him a flop :) just to be fair ya know?

Brian Griese was a flop before he got here.

csabe said:
He has a 5 yr. deal and he is being touted as the future like it or not.

Have you even looked at the deal? He's CHEAP for the first 3 years, and we can cut him with VERY little consequences. That's not an overwhelming bid for "QB of the future". Their HOPING he is, and to cover their bases offered him quite a bit of money in the last 2 years of his contract. He's EASILY expendable in the first 3 years like it or not.

csabe said:
Stupid??? Who are you kidding it will take 3 years for them to dump him if he is a bum!!! Get real!!!

Like Griese? Former Pro-Bowler essentially dumped halfway through our season. Mark my words, if Feeley flops he's out of here, along with Wanny and quite possibly Spielmen.

Phinzone said:
Like Griese? Former Pro-Bowler essentially dumped halfway through our season. Mark my words, if Feeley flops he's out of here, along with Wanny and quite possibly Spielmen.
Yeah, just like last year? I know the deal it just takes more than a half a year to evaluate a QB and a GM for that matter but I do agree DW will be gone if he doesn't go far in the playoffs. Feeley will be given much more of a chance to suceed than BG ever did due to his youth and supposed upside potential. He will be here for the next 2 years and WILL NOT be cut or released regardless of the cap hit size or pressure from media etc...

csabe said:
I know the deal it just takes more than a half a year to evaluate a QB and a GM

Not if you are an impatient fan in today's NFL.

Fans would rather "know he sucks" rather than acknowledge that they know nothing at all. :evil:

Back
Top Bottom