I KNEW IT!! Todd "circling the" Bowles. | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I KNEW IT!! Todd "circling the" Bowles.

Dude relax, I was in no way singling you out, I was merely answering a post and was speaking in "GENERAL" terms about inaccuracies, I in no way was implying you were talking out of your a** and I'm sorry if you took it that way. I make many mistakes myself on here, I am far from perfect. This sight has posters on here who constantly provide erroneous information without taking the time to back it up, those are the posters my statement was directed toward. I actually agree with most of your posts on here, so don't take it wrong. I realize you were only passing on info you thought to be true (with good intentions of course). I usually do the same hoping the source was credible, unfortunately that's not always the case. Sorry you took it wrong bro.

Sincerely,
Sheriff Bufford T.Justice

I can see why you are a real American NRA supporter. Calm down dude. Given what is on the market, I wouldn't complain if Bowles was named coach.

DE76: your half right. boss ross is a LIFE LONG JETS FAN. he had season jets tickets for almost every year of their existence.

in fact, he tried to buy the jets the last time they were for sale but failed somehow. he IS a huge jets fan. that always bugged me about him and i cant say that hasnt crossed my mind at times.

keep competative enough to make some money and have a great tax shelter? just not enough to control the division and the jets.

the way things have been going, i wouldnt be suprised. not one bit.

I didn't see the black helicopters.

What is so great about Bowles?

well for one he is the only coach that could hold the Patriots under 30 points in their current 9 game winning streak.

That list includes Rex Ryan, Todd haley, Andy Reid, Jim Caldwell, Mike Shanahan, John Fox and Chan Gailey.

And he was able to hold the patriots scoreless for the entire 1st half. Don't remebember when that has EVER happened.

well for one he is the only coach that could hold the Patriots under 30 points in their current 9 game winning streak.

That list includes Rex Ryan, Todd haley, Andy Reid, Jim Caldwell, Mike Shanahan, John Fox and Chan Gailey.

And he was able to hold the patriots scoreless for the entire 1st half. Don't remebember when that has EVER happened.

LMAO

oh great a coach who held the pats to under 30 pt's....

and hold them scoreless for the whole first half.......

looks like the standards our front office might be looking for........
Now if we can just figure out a way to only play a half......:crazy:

I can see why you are a real American NRA supporter. Calm down dude. Given what is on the market, I wouldn't complain if Bowles was named coach.

Really so a secondary coach that really hasnt developed much of a secondary is better than whats on the rest of the market hmm.

Funny I don't remember Todd Bowles running around the field making all those tackles and defending all those passes. He didn't hold them to zero points, the defensive players did.

not sure if serious? Are you?

I wouldn't mind Bowles. He won a Super Bowl as a player. He has worked his way up the ranks.

And giving up the lead to the patriots isn't such a terrible thing. That has happened to alot of teams this year.

Buffalo had them down, Denver had them down and so did we. We didn't finish the deal. But he was very competitive vs Bill Belly in his 1st appearance. Unlike some of the blowouts under Tony.

I wouldn't mind Bowles. He won a Super Bowl as a player. He has worked his way up the ranks.

And giving up the lead to the patriots isn't such a terrible thing. That has happened to alot of teams this year.

Buffalo had them down, Denver had them down and so did we. We didn't finish the deal. But he was very competitive vs Bill Belly in his 1st appearance. Unlike some of the blowouts under Tony.

His scheme along with the defensive players held them scoreless for the 1st half. Then they did the hurry up and came back. He adjusted and stopped them several times near the end of the game to give us a chance.

It wasn't like we left the game giving up 5 TD on the last 5 possessions. Bowles ajusted to the Patriots and actually slowed them down in the 4th. If only we had an offense.

Back
Top Bottom