I know I'm repeating myself here but... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I know I'm repeating myself here but...

FiN.in.RI said:
fiedler has had his chances. Sage has had zero. If we were to start fresh Sage should get an honest shot, at least to be the Number 2.

:up:

you made good sense

Fiedler has had his chance.

:clap:

FiN.in.RI said:
fiedler has had his chances. Sage has had zero. If we were to start fresh Sage should get an honest shot, at least to be the Number 2.
:bravo:
I second that and motion for Jay's immediate release.........................

phinfan2003 said:
if Dave Wannstedt is serious when he made the following comments about Rosenfels that he "should probably be the starter the way he played today." ...

Well, if you would have listened to the press conference you would know that he was being light-hearted when he made the comments. He was, however, acknowledging the serious approach that Sage was taking his job and was sending some encouragement his way.

Everyone understands that the competition is between Feeley & Fiedler. Sage has to be ready to prove himself if he gets the opportunity.

dreadlockera said:
I know this has been beaten to death. I know this does not benefit anyone to say....but I gotta say it anyway. Rick really screwed the pooch on this qb thing. Perhaps feeley will be the real deal, but as another poster stated there is no reason to trade a second rounder for him if you are not SURE he can and will start. Also considering the plethera (sp) of qbs out there this year I cant see any reason this move makes sense. Who would prefer Feeley and no 2nd rounder next year over Collins and all our picks? Hind sight is always 20-20 but good gms know when to stay in their shoes and Rick got burned twice this year jumping too quickly. Once on AJ and once trading up one spot for Carey. I hope Rick learns from his mistakes and quickly.

dreadlock, at this point you don't know if anything you've written is true. You don't know if Feeley may have lasted, and we don't know what NE would have done at the draft. They had enough picks to mess with us, they could have taken Carey at 19 with a trade and still had a first round pick like they had, they had options, just to take what they know we needed and weaken us, they could have gone for Carey. We were the toughest team for them in our division last year and why not try to make that opponent weaker by taking what you know they needed. I don't know if Rick's made any mistakes right now until the end of the season. If the first 6 games look bad, that won't tell us anything except the O has to gel, it's the finish that tells us if Rick is on the right track.

MDFINFAN said:
dreadlock, at this point you don't know if anything you've written is true. You don't know if Feeley may have lasted, and we don't know what NE would have done at the draft. They had enough picks to mess with us, they could have taken Carey at 19 with a trade and still had a first round pick like they had, they had options, just to take what they know we needed and weaken us, they could have gone for Carey. We were the toughest team for them in our division last year and why not try to make that opponent weaker by taking what you know they needed. I don't know if Rick's made any mistakes right now until the end of the season. If the first 6 games look bad, that won't tell us anything except the O has to gel, it's the finish that tells us if Rick is on the right track.
Its viewed as a bad move only because there were higher rated players on the board, I think the general consensus of those in the know was that Minnesota suckered Rick on that deal, will it matter long term? Of course no one knows for sure until it all plays out, obviously if Wilfork becomes a dominant DT and Carey flops it will look real bad down the road.

If it goes the other way he'll look like a genius, justs like the Feely deal.

BlueFin said:
I couldn't agree more if you paid me, Jay Fiedler accounting for over 4 million against our cap is travesty of a mockery of a sham.

Let Feely and Sage battle it out and sign Henson as a hedge against the future, or draft Losman. That would have been the course I would have chosen, frankly number 9 inspires no hope for the season at all in me.

A travishamockery?

I was under the impression Jay's salary was reduced to like 2 mil with incentives.

Amazing how quickly people push the panic button. How easy would it be for AJ or Sage to end up injured and have to bring in someone from the outside who knows nothing about our play book. It makes no difference if Coach cuts Jay now... or in the final cuts. Lets hold on... See the boys in pads before we mash the panic button.

No more Fiedler

:fire: A.J. Feely came into Miami to be the starter. Wayne is saying that he is hoping he can be the next Dan Marino, but he is still not even named the starter. No matter how could Fiedler does in QB school and training camp he does not deserve to be the starter of this team. QB is the Dolphins only weakness and I feel that Feely could be the solution. If Feely starts from Week 1 I GURANTEE this team will make the playoffs, but if Jay is back then this team will have another dissapointing season with missing the playoffs. Feely=11-5, Jay =8-8

Same tired argument. Hey guess what you can say or cry it over and over, everyone doesnt agree with you and never will.

Waaaa, Waaaaa, Waaaaa, the dolphins didnt call me and get my opinion, so rick really suks, waaaaaaaaaa!!

ok last post over the edge, sorry mods, but just tired of the neg vibes. We who support AJ realize he has questions and is not a guarentee, but what will teh naysayers say if AJ pans out? "I knew it all along"?

Rick didn't get burned twice. Who knew that a draft day trade would work out sending Eli to the Giants therefore cutting tides with Collins?

Nobody invisioned that happening. The only for sure Qb's everyone knew about was Warner and Garcia.

And why do people keep brining up the Carey situation. It has been reported by credited sources that the pats were indeed looking to move up and grab him. Stop crying over a 4th rounder already.

A note on Rick, i do believe he did the dealing for ricky. He got boston this year at no risk without any signing bonus. He hasn't had a year to influence the roster with complete control and already people are calling for his head. Give the guy a chance.

How is 11-5 with feeley any better then what jay has done in the past without the improvements we have made?

Note Jay has gone 11-5 without:
Boston
Carey
Mcintosh
ST. clair
James

So how in the world does he regress to 8-8 with a better team around him?

explain that one.

O I know, you just hate fiedler, ok makes sense now. :shakeno:

ryyyan24 said:
:fire: A.J. Feely came into Miami to be the starter. Wayne is saying that he is hoping he can be the next Dan Marino, but he is still not even named the starter. No matter how could Fiedler does in QB school and training camp he does not deserve to be the starter of this team. QB is the Dolphins only weakness and I feel that Feely could be the solution. If Feely starts from Week 1 I GURANTEE this team will make the playoffs, but if Jay is back then this team will have another dissapointing season with missing the playoffs. Feely=11-5, Jay =8-8

Back
Top Bottom