I know we are not a very good team, but... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I know we are not a very good team, but...

It was fine, guys need to make the easy catches and stay on top of the scoreboard, and make fgs.

Offense has no shot if they get behind. The line needs 8 or 9 guys to protect and they still allow pressure.

We haven't scored in the second half in 4 games, not enough talent up front to overcome being one dimensional.

The play calling was good until the 2nd half. Then they realized they were tanking and got ready for the bye week.

It’s always the second half. It’s like they treat the 1st half as a real game then decide, ok back to losing don’t want to lose that 1st overall.

This guy has it right.

Our guys play hard for the first half, go to **** in the 2nd....

Do you realize we are 1/4 into the season and have not scored a single point in the 2nd half??

It was fine, guys need to make the easy catches and stay on top of the scoreboard, and make fgs.

Offense has no shot if they get behind. The line needs 8 or 9 guys to protect and they still allow pressure.

We haven't scored in the second half in 4 games, not enough talent up front to overcome being one dimensional.

We were down 1 score and got the ball in the second half. So why did we go away from what was working? I thought the offensive play calling in the first half was brilliant. In the second half we honestly looked like we were trying to lose. It’s not all a talent thing, these coaches aren’t doing anything to give what talent we have a chance in the second half.

This guy has it right.

Our guys play hard for the first half, go to **** in the 2nd....

Do you realize we are 1/4 into the season and have not scored a single point in the 2nd half??
Baby steps.

We had our first lead of the year today. Lasted about a minute, but still.

Seriously though, did anyone really think it was going to be any different?

Coming into the season I, and many others, thought the best case scenario was that we lose a lot of games, but show consistent progress on a weekly basis.

I think we have done that. Could it have been better? Sure, but we have progressed.

Many here wanted Rosen to start immediately, others said after the bye. As it turned out, it was somewhere in between.

Rosen has done pretty much what I expected, given the circumstances, and has shown vast improvement in running the offense. Has he done some dumb things? Sure. Show me a 22 yr old that doesn't.

We were down 1 score and got the ball in the second half. So why did we go away from what was working? I thought the offensive play calling in the first half was brilliant. In the second half we honestly looked like we were trying to lose. It’s not all a talent thing, these coaches aren’t doing anything to give what talent we have a chance in the second half.

I mean take a look at that first drive. Ran on first down for 8, then Drake fumbled but we pick up the first after a 5 yard gain, then Walton runs for 8, then we whiff on block and get stuffed and third and short a screen gets snuffed out and Rosen has to eat it and we punt.

Then they kick a FG, penalty puts us inside our own 10 and we punt and then SD scores. Team isn't good enough to overcome the simple ****.

We were trying to control the clock a bit and we're having success running the ball. Leaving points on the field in the first half leaves zero room for error. We probably left 10 on the board with the Ballage drop (who never saw the field again) and the Williams drop to move the chains . . . Then missed FGs.

Playcalling was fine until the game turned on it's head

Nothing surprises me about people, but there's clearly quite a few people that think this team of almost all backups is going to be competitive against the better teams in the league.
And the you get "the coaches are trash" rhetoric.

You can't make a steak n lobster 7 course meal with dollar store bologna and dry stale 99 cent bread.

Once Ross/Grier decided to write this year off, it was a given that the coaching staff was getting a free pass.

Back
Top Bottom