I love Randy Mc Michael but if miami can get Kellen Winslow, they should...... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I love Randy Mc Michael but if miami can get Kellen Winslow, they should......

Re: Re: I love Randy Mc Michael but if miami can get Kellen Winslow, they should......

Originally posted by Muck

That's like saying, "There's a reason why Shannon Sharpe was chosen in the 6th round."

Doesn't matter where you get picked. What matters is what you do after you get picked.

Heh... knew there was a reason I liked Muck before there even was a FH.

Wow, this idea went over about as well as a fart in church. I agree though, if we pick a tight end, or a running back with our first pick, I think all my hair would fall out from my head to my butt.

If we have learned anythign form this past year it is this. Our O-line sucks. Our QB play sucks. Our wide recievers in general suck. Everything else is either passable to great. Help the weaknesses first before screwing with the good pieces.

Thank you. Drive through.

Originally posted by Samphin
Wow, this idea went over about as well as a fart in church. I agree though, if we pick a tight end, or a running back with our first pick, I think all my hair would fall out from my head to my butt.

If we have learned anythign form this past year it is this. Our O-line sucks. Our QB play sucks. Our wide recievers in general suck. Everything else is either passable to great. Help the weaknesses first before screwing with the good pieces.

Thank you. Drive through.

:lol: :lol:

Two things here: 1) That hair comment was just gross. Are you a sasquach or something and have a lot of butt hair? Ewww. :lol: 2) The "...fart in church" line is one my friends and I have been using for years now and it's just kinda' funny to see someone else using it. :up:

Last edited by a moderator:
clear.gif

Playmakers are a plenty in this draft. We have other needs.

OK Cranx, my rebuttal is this. I actually am pretty hairless for a guy. I got hair on my head and legs yet no where else (well besides the obvious naughty place) so it was just a joke. :lol:

As for the fart in church line. It has been around forever so it probably isn't your friend's line anymore than it is mine. However, I cannot recall where I heard it form orignally so I will gladly split credit for the line. :lol:

"Fart in Church"?

How bout this one:

"That went over about as well as a roll of pennies in a whore house."

Who says that Winslow will be better than McMike. Maybe Winslow is the best TE prospect to enter the draft. McMike is a top ten TE right now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Section126
"Fart in Church"?

How bout this one:

"That went over about as well as a roll of pennies in a whore house."

:rofl: :lol:

McMike is an excellent,exciting young budding star who will see many Pro Bowls in his career. The facets of his game that need to be worked on are to keep a cool head in the heat of battle thus avoiding costly pelalties and although he has potential to be a great blocker he's close but he's not there yet. He drops a few balls but so does everybody but in the Jet game he had an easy Touchdown bounce off his chest and get picked so even though I love his game, his swagger and what he brings to the table overall he still can get better. I'm sure it's scary for other teams to envision Randy playing at an even higher level in the coming years. Chambers, Rickey and McMike are the quality pieces of this offense we can build around for the future. We need a killer #2 reciever that will take pressure off Chris and McMike and if we could plug in a Quarterback that was consistantly accurate all the recievers would have better numbers. Jay was awesome vs. the Jeys but why can't we get that type of performance out of him every week. Thats whats needed here along with a brand new dominant o-Line. Oh well, I might as well dream big. Just bring in Peyton Manning, Terrell Owens and a couple of guys like Ogden and McKinney(from the Uof Miami) from the Vikings and a few other 350 pound monsters with an attitude. Kevin Mawae wouldn't hurt. I always admired his game the way he goes after Zach. Gandy, Petigout or Turley should have ended up on our team. LT hurt us bad because Wade Smith just wasn't ready to come in to such a key position and start.

Originally posted by juniorseau55
Randy Mc Michael is a good tight end but they reasons why he was chosen later in the 4th round despite having awesome catches. He lacks of speed and acceleration and can block decent.

In the nfl now a days, when it comes to picking a player in the first round it is always a headache. You have questions if the guy can play at a proffesional level or if they guy is even worth of a pick in such high ranks. Despite high ****y attitute and the way he likes to draw attention to himself and the media, he is a player that an offense could rely on due to his speed at his position, size, strengh but most of all his ability to catch a football.

I know what you are thinking, Randy is a good tight end can develop to be a competitive one but Kellen can develop to be the next best tight end when he comes into the league.

also....

The offensive line is one of my priorities and should be but the whole point of this thread is that if miami has a chance to grab this guy if they have a higher pick, they should dive in. No quarterback would bring an impact to what the team current goals are.

Just a question here......

Do you drive a 2004 Lexus and live in a circa 1970 12x60 trailer?

J/K

I'm afraid that we need play makers, mc michael can move the chain but he can't make hte big play when we need it, there is a big of a difference in there. It's like when you are playing pool, when you can't shoot it, you have to bank it to get it in the hole. Sometimes you are putting a lot of pressure on the quarterback when some other players dont have the ability to exert down the stretch. A person here said that mc michael is fast, he isn't fast, he made a couple of catches this year that if it weren't for his slow speed, he would have ran it for a touchdown just like shannon sharpe would. That means the difference of winning a game. In passing situations, mc michael is a weak blocker and oftens gets wrestled down, he struggles to hold up.

Back
Top Bottom