I love Randy Mc Michael but if miami can get Kellen Winslow, they should...... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I love Randy Mc Michael but if miami can get Kellen Winslow, they should......

Since when do TEs make big impact plays consistently unless you are Tony Gonzlez?? Winslow has an attitude problem "I'm a f*ckin Soldier!!". What a dumba**!! He knows nothing about being a "soldier". Also, Mcmichael is good enough to warrant a pick at ANOTHER position in the draft.

Soldiering is "walking a tank" (During gulf war one, to take the tanks to their jump off points......and not give off a signature, tank commanders turned off their scopes and had a grunt walk in front of the tank to the desired formation......pitch black, AK's in the distance...get the picture......a general crap in your pants moment)

In short......Shut up Kellen..........

In the draft, you try to get what you need, not what we don't need. We are fine at TE but we have a lot of holes at other positions that need to be filled.

If Kellen does fall to us....we can definately hit up somebody that needs him for picks though..........

Originally posted by breckenridge55
Yeah, Winslow is a pain in the *** who demands the ball. He is a great player, but he also thinks he is much better than he is. He drops way too many easy footballs. He makes some great plays, but messes up some easy ones too.

He does not demand the ball. He had like one TD the entire year, doesn't sound like a demanding receiver. He's young and emotional, everything I would want in a TE not to mention his devastating blocks.

We are, however, set at TE already.

Originally posted by juniorseau55
Randy Mc Michael is a good tight end but they reasons why he was chosen later in the 4th round despite having awesome catches. He lacks of speed and acceleration and can block decent.

In the nfl now a days, when it comes to picking a player in the first round it is always a headache. You have questions if the guy can play at a proffesional level or if they guy is even worth of a pick in such high ranks. Despite high ****y attitute and the way he likes to draw attention to himself and the media, he is a player that an offense could rely on due to his speed at his position, size, strengh but most of all his ability to catch a football.

I know what you are thinking, Randy is a good tight end can develop to be a competitive one but Kellen can develop to be the next best tight end when he comes into the league.

also....

The offensive line is one of my priorities and should be but the whole point of this thread is that if miami has a chance to grab this guy if they have a higher pick, they should dive in. No quarterback would bring an impact to what the team current goals are.

Somewhere along the line, we need to draft a QB for the future. This may be our best opportunity we've had in awhile to do that. With that need and moreso on OL, I wouldn't take Winslow since we're pretty well set at TE anyway altho it is debatable. The idea is that it you can make a positive upgrade, then by all means do it, but not at the expense of a more need position tho. If i was the incoming GM, first thing I'd likely do, other than the necessary moves to clear cap space would to seriously shop Madison for picks. Somebody out there should be willing to at least give a a #1 for him, maybe more. If all we get is a #1, fine, then we clear his 8 mil cap hit as well. Then we'd have 2 #1s to grab a Manning/Rivers and a bonafide LT. but along with the madison deal, I'd be looking at who we could sign in FA. If the right ppl can be signed, it would alter our draft needs somewhat, but in any case, we need to draft a QB. Sure, he won't be ready next yr but that's where a vet FA and re-signing Sage comes in. no question about it, O should be top priority [again] this year. Hopefully, we can address our OLs immediate needs in FA and draft the rooks in later rnds and devolpe them slowly. i've never been a fan of drafting a player simply because he's the "best" athlete available, well, in the early rnds anyway. if you're not drafting for need, then you may as well just trade all the picks for players that would fill a need. But to make a long story short, IMO, leave Winslow on the board and go for what we need more. Now if he's available later on after we addressed the QB and OL, then grab him then. He could be as good as a WR at the pick. ;)

:hmmm: TE is our best position on the team w/2 decent, young guys who can block and catch.

Winslow would certainly be an upgrade over McMichael, but not by a huge margin.

The fact of the matter is, the Dolphins in no way shape or form in position to draft a TE with their first pick unless of course it's because of a trade for more picks, etc.

I don't think Winslow would fall to us at 20, but even if he did the Dolphins need to focus on three positions in the first round.

A Quarterback, Wide Receiver, and or Offensive Lineman.

With that in mind, you can forget about Winslow though it would be nice to have him.

Originally posted by Section126
Let me try:

"Hey, I love Ricky, but if we can take Steven Jackson with our pick......."

"Hey, I love Zach, but if we can take Jonathan Vilma with our pick............."

"Hey, I love our corners, but if we can take Antrell Rolle with our pick......

Now........If you say Vince Wilfork or Sean Taylor....you would have to tackle me in the draft room to keep me from taking them............

LOL

the last choice is " Hey, I love Fiedler, but Berlin...UHAUhauHAUhau"

He is the worst college QB in Miami U!!!!

I live in Brazil... and I CAN SEE THAT, BERLIN sucks!

[]´s
GOD BLESS BRASIL!!!!
GOD BLESS AMERICA!! :D

Hey, you have to love Brazil

Without them we'd have no Ronaldo, or Roberto Carlos

Or those hot babes! :cool:

Originally posted by juniorseau55
Randy Mc Michael is a good tight end but they reasons why he was chosen later in the 4th round despite having awesome catches. He lacks of speed and acceleration and can block decent.

In the nfl now a days, when it comes to picking a player in the first round it is always a headache. You have questions if the guy can play at a proffesional level or if they guy is even worth of a pick in such high ranks. Despite high ****y attitute and the way he likes to draw attention to himself and the media, he is a player that an offense could rely on due to his speed at his position, size, strengh but most of all his ability to catch a football.

I know what you are thinking, Randy is a good tight end can develop to be a competitive one but Kellen can develop to be the next best tight end when he comes into the league.

also....

The offensive line is one of my priorities and should be but the whole point of this thread is that if miami has a chance to grab this guy if they have a higher pick, they should dive in. No quarterback would bring an impact to what the team current goals are.

You are one inconsistent SOG!

Oliver...

Originally posted by Migs182005
Winslow would certainly be an upgrade over McMichael, but not by a huge margin.

The fact of the matter is, the Dolphins in no way shape or form in position to draft a TE with their first pick unless of course it's because of a trade for more picks, etc.

I don't think Winslow would fall to us at 20, but even if he did the Dolphins need to focus on three positions in the first round.

A Quarterback, Wide Receiver, and or Offensive Lineman.

With that in mind, you can forget about Winslow though it would be nice to have him.

Guys... Who name we cant get in 1st round to a IMPACT QB this years???
Sorry, but Manning and Rosenve... are TOP 10 choices....

[]´s
GOD BLESS BRASIL!!!
GOD BLESS AMERICA!!

Mc81 can make the plays and he can shed the tackles, he's had multiple games where he's had two or three around him and keeps on going
<----look at avatar :)
Don't forget, this was just his 2nd year and there is the whole off season to hit the weights.

Originally posted by !PapaCrunk!
Mc81 can make the plays and he can shed the tackles, he's had multiple games where he's had two or three around him and keeps on going
&lt;----look at avatar :)
Don't forget, this was just his 2nd year and there is the whole off season to hit the weights.

:rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon: :rockon:

Originally posted by FinFan Brazil

LOL

the last choice is &quot; Hey, I love Fiedler, but Berlin...UHAUhauHAUhau&quot;

He is the worst college QB in Miami U!!!!

I live in Brazil... and I CAN SEE THAT, BERLIN sucks!

[]´s
GOD BLESS BRASIL!!!!
GOD BLESS AMERICA!! :D

Nah, Brasil. Berlin ain't even that good!!! :lol: :lol: :goof:

Back
Top Bottom