I need your prayers, please | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I need your prayers, please

Prayers from Germany to you and your Mom.

I hope everything will be better buddy, stay positive, god will do wonders.

Yesterday, I had some really cool things planned for my 91 y/o mom on Mother's Day - a home-cooked dinner, one of her favorite old movies...the whole nine yards. But yesterday afternoon, she started having pains in her right side and shortness of breath, so I insisted we go to the emergency room (I'm her full-time unpaid caregiver BTW). As with all hospitals, we had a long wait in the ER. The nurses and staff were terrific and so kind and helpful to her. After having an EKG, a chest x-ray, a CT scan, and blood and urine analysis, the doctor asked me to step outside her room to talk. He told me she has a small amount of pneumonia, a small blood clot in her lungs, and a dark spot on her lung that he said could well be cancer. I felt absolutely gut punched. Even though my mom is 91, she's a healthy 91 with a sharp mind and a very independent attitude. I spent the rest of my time with my mom by her side trying to be as strong as I could for her. After they admitted her at 2:34 am, they sent me home and told me to come back today when visiting hours start at noon. As soon as I left the hospital, I let my guard down and the tears started flowing and my heart started racing. Even though i don't consider myself the strong one in the family, my mom insists I am amd constantly tells me she doesn't know what she'd do without me.

I beg of all my FinHeaven brothers and sisters to pray for my mom's health - and a miracle. And please pray for God to give me the strength to be the rock for my mom and my sister, and to give me the strength to enevitably clean our her huge house and sell it. Bills will be coming soon and I pray I have the sanity to keep the house afloat, juggling finances and not having a heart attack or nervous breakdown in the process.

My thanks to all of you in advance. And if any of you went through similar scenarios with your parents and would like to share your stories, I'd feel privileged to hear them.
Bro I am praying hard for you and Mom 🙏🙏🙏

Prayers from Germany to you and your Mom.

I hope everything will be better buddy, stay positive, god will do wonders.
Dear @H.P. Lovedrafts ,

I send You, Your Mom, and Your Family, My Blessings as well! Isn't it AMAZING how We FinHeaven Brothers and Sisters can come together from all over the World(s) when we hear a cry for help? In My Universe(s) there are infinite blessings available and all we have to do is ask... Of course the Universe has plans for us all, but in your case a call from the "Lovedrafts" has created an amazing thread with rare contributions from several of our quieter, many long-time, Siblings from far away places. I guess we never know who's listening out there.

My Dad had cancer and he didn't think he would make it to 82, but he sent up a flair and between the Medicine, the Blessings, and his Determination he is now 84 and cancer-free. I believe we are all capable of channeling healing energy from the universe which can heal anyone of anything. All we have to do is open our hearts. Not very scientific I know, but we have all seen miracles, and science is often clueless because it does not account for all the unknown forces at work in the world.

My advise is "One Day at a Time" (ODAT). Worrying, preparing, and strategizing is very important for a football team but for us it creates stress. "FEAR"= False Evidence Appearing Real". Staying in the moment is all that we can do anyway... We can't change the past nor control the future so it is best not to waste energy on those things.

Thanks for giving me an opportunity to try to help, it is a gift!

Blessings!

Back
Top Bottom