I predict the Chargers to upset the Phins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I predict the Chargers to upset the Phins

I predict McNabb to go 9 for 23 for 64 yards and 1 Int.

Oh wait, he did that last week:lol: :lol:

I predict this thread will get moved to the Smack forum. And possibly that the Government intervene and not allow Sammyeaglefan to breed.

Last edited by a moderator:
based on what? beyond your opinion that the Dolphins will lose, there is not much room left for discussion. is there an aspect of the Dolphins game that you think is lacking, or some trend in the Chargers play that leads you to draw this conclusion?

Ah I wonder how you can see that? Marty has always been a horrible coach against us(his only wins were in 1989 and in 1991 with a lot of help from Sammy Smith). The Bolts strength is an inside running game, in which our defense is very effective at stopping. The Bolts only two good offensive games were against the Raiders, and the Browns who both are very poor at stopping the run. Also the Bolts defense is not good and still in hangover mode from losing their two best players, Seau and Harrison.

the chargers could do it, but i don't think it's likely. they don't have near the talent on D that the texans have. they have a MASH unit for their offensive line and a headcase for a #1 WR. tomlinson's a stud and the team will be fired up, but it will be tough for them to beat the phins.

I think the Dolphins will dominate pretty much like they did against Chicago last year on monday night. Miami loves the spotlight and always perform well on national TV (see Bills@Dolphins sunday night earlier this year).

As for the Eagles every win they will have this year will be upsets.
:rolleyes:

Originally posted by zachseau13
I predict McNabb to go 9 for 23 for 64 yards and 1 Int.

Oh wait, he did that last week:lol: :lol:

Thats a good week for Mcnabb of late

Originally posted by mf52dolphin
The Bolts only two good offensive games were against the Raiders, and the Browns who both are very poor at stopping the run.

You forgot the Jacksonville game where Drew threw for 296 yards 3 TD's and no INT's, and David Boston getting 181 of those yards and 2 TD's. It might be just a rumor, but I heard your pass coverage isn't that good.

Originally posted by DaBolts

You forgot the Jacksonville game where Drew threw for 296 yards 3 TD's and no INT's, and David Boston getting 181 of those yards and 2 TD's. It might be just a rumor, but I heard your pass coverage isn't that good.

The stats are somewhat misleading. Yes, there have been two breakdowns for long TDs in the two losses, but aside from that, it hasn't been bad.....and not many points. The main reason there is so much yardage is because no one runs on the D.

My upset special of the week , Bills beat Pocahontas 27-17. Wait that wouldn't be an upset :D

I'll go with chargers over Fins then. . Seau runs the fumbled ball to the wrong side of the field to make it 21-20. Mare misses the game winning field goal w/ no time left :D

Well, it's a dumb rumor. We've allowed 4 passing touchdowns this year, and have had 11 turnovers in the past 4 games from our secondary.

Boston is good, but he's not that good. He's more of a headcase bodybuilder then an upper tier WR.

Originally posted by justafan
I'll go with chargers over Fins then. . Seau runs the fumbled ball to the wrong side of the field to make it 21-20. Mare misses the game winning field goal w/ no time left :D

Wow, what a shock, a Bills fan predicting a Dolphins loss.....

I'm going to go out on a limb and predict a Chiefs victory on Sunday night.

Back
Top Bottom