I predict the Chargers to upset the Phins | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I predict the Chargers to upset the Phins

Originally posted by Bopkin02
I live near Philly and am surrounded by Eagles fans.They are the most out-of-touch, diluted fans I have ever been around. They are more wishy-washy than Dolphins fans. Their moron organization gave McNabb a $100 million dollar contract extension. They guy CAN'T THROW. He is THE MOST OVERRATED QB in the league, period. Now that his once stellar defense has been ransacked and reduced to scraps because their tight-*** front office doesn't want to dip into that excessive salary cap space they always have, we see who it was that REALLY led the Eagles to those 2 NFC Championship games. Oh, by the way, nice choke at home against the Buccaneers. Last year was your year and your ultra-conservative coach(who makes Wannstedt look like a river boat gambler) blew your shot at the Super Bowl because he was afraid to let McNabb try to add to that hefty 7-0 lead by throwing the ball a little. Why? BECAUsE MCNABB CAN'T THROW!!! At east we didn't use the second overall draft pick and give a hundred million dollars to our mediocre QB. We may be dumb, but at least we're not stupid.

I do agree with your point with McNabb because his weakness is his accuracy, and the fact that the defense carried the team the last few years. Until McNabb stops trying to be a pocket passer for which he never was, and if Reid will allow McNabb to play with his strengths, they will never be as good as they think they can be. However, when you say that Eagle fans are out-of-touch, it all depends on that particular person you are talking to. I can't speak for you on that one. I come here only to talk football, not to get involved in any trash talking. I don't come here trashing the Dolphins, because I would never do that at all. We'll take care of our problems and you can deal with your own.

Re: Re: I predict the Chargers to upset the Phins

Originally posted by Hurricane495

I predict your an Idiot:D

Why the personal attacks ? I came here with nothing but love for you guys :)

attack the post not the poster...

discuss

Re: Re: Re: I predict the Chargers to upset the Phins

Originally posted by sammyeaglesfan

Why the personal attacks ?

Because you deserve them. Go away.

Re: Re: Re: I predict the Chargers to upset the Phins

Why the personal attacks ? I came here with nothing but love for you guys :)

attack the post not the poster...

discuss

:huh: :confused Are you really so naive that you can't understand why you are be smacked ??

So if a Dolphin fan went on an Eagles m-b and started a thread that the jest will upset the Birds,,, no eagle fans would attack him ?

:goof:

:shakeno:

Marino1983

Originally posted by DaBolts

It might be just a rumor, but I heard your pass coverage isn't that good.

It might just be a rumor, but I heard you haven't seen the Dolphins pass coverage in action since selecting Madison in '97 & Surtain in '98.

91-190, 854 yards, 47.9%, 2 TDs, 6 INTs, 51.1 QBR

Hey Sammy, guess who's numbers those are? :rofl:

The pathetic Bolts will beat the phins on MNF

discuss :D
its possible, the dolphins have always had a problem with games they're supposed to run away with. i was there in 84 when the fins were 11-0, chargers won in OT!:(

Originally posted by Williams34Phins
We dont need to talk about those dark days!
sometimes it helps, i had nightmares for quite a while after that one! picture mcGee going into the endzone BACKWARDS!;) :(

Originally posted by Williams34Phins
Yea it does help sometimes, but I had blocked that out of my memory until now! lol.
wish i could do that, i still have flashes of the 71 superbowl!:D

Back
Top Bottom