I predict the Chargers to upset the Phins | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I predict the Chargers to upset the Phins

Originally posted by zachseau13
I predict McNabb to go 9 for 23 for 64 yards and 1 Int.

Oh wait, he did that last week:lol: :lol:

HAHAHAH.. An Eagles fan started a thread talking Trash.. :lol: :lol:

hey FinFrenzy

FF,

Who is that girl on your sig, if you don't mind me asking...?

Originally posted by sammyeaglesfan
The pathetic Bolts will beat the phins on MNF

We'll worry about this guy on Dec 15

227_photo.jpg

Originally posted by DaBolts

You forgot the Jacksonville game where Drew threw for 296 yards 3 TD's and no INT's, and David Boston getting 181 of those yards and 2 TD's. It might be just a rumor, but I heard your pass coverage isn't that good.

:lol: Hum, but your run defense is "non existent" so considering that ricky will tote the rock like a walk in the park,, it's going to be hard for the chargers o to be on the field to test "our pass coverage" ...

Not to mention that the ranking of the Dolphins pass defense is very deceptive !! But of course S Madison, P Surtain, B Marion, and S Knight will be oh so glad to prove this to D Brees and company..:lol:

Marino1983

Originally posted by DaBolts

You forgot the Jacksonville game where Drew threw for 296 yards 3 TD's and no INT's, and David Boston getting 181 of those yards and 2 TD's. It might be just a rumor, but I heard your pass coverage isn't that good.
:lol:

So Drew all together has had..... one good game this year?

Our pass coverage is fine, you will find out about that on Monday when the Chargers are blazing with a whole 9 points for the entire game.

The dolts wont score more then 10 points against our defense.

How do you stop LT you ask??? Draw a goal line in front of him, because he has had an awful hard time finding that this season.

Originally posted by Williams34Phins
:lol:

So Drew all together has had..... one good game this year?

Our pass coverage is fine, you will find out about that on Monday when the Chargers are blazing with a whole 9 points for the entire game.

The dolts wont score more then 10 points against our defense.

How do you stop LT you ask??? Draw a goal line in front of him, because he has had an awful hard time finding that this season.

LMAO. That was classic......

I will predict that Sammy will be wrong. I will also predict a loss for the Jets this weekend. Finally, I will predict that my previous prediction that I put as my signature in March on our MNF matchup isn't going to be as close as to what I had said. I think I can go 3 for 3 on this one.

I predict that the Bolts wear that pathetic powder blue throw back uni and get banned from playing in stadiums that sell food.

Originally posted by FauxReality
Dayum, is dat da Eagles fight song?

I thought ours was bad.:lol:

Actually, I think all fight songs are old and bad.

I just have a feeling the Chargers will upset the Phins. I also have a feeling the Eagles vs Jets game will be close why ? because they are all close with the Eagles horrible offense.

fly eagles fly

I live near Philly and am surrounded by Eagles fans.They are the most out-of-touch, diluted fans I have ever been around. They are more wishy-washy than Dolphins fans. Their moron organization gave McNabb a $100 million dollar contract extension. They guy CAN'T THROW. He is THE MOST OVERRATED QB in the league, period. Now that his once stellar defense has been ransacked and reduced to scraps because their tight-*** front office doesn't want to dip into that excessive salary cap space they always have, we see who it was that REALLY led the Eagles to those 2 NFC Championship games. Oh, by the way, nice choke at home against the Buccaneers. Last year was your year and your ultra-conservative coach(who makes Wannstedt look like a river boat gambler) blew your shot at the Super Bowl because he was afraid to let McNabb try to add to that hefty 7-0 lead by throwing the ball a little. Why? BECAUsE MCNABB CAN'T THROW!!! At east we didn't use the second overall draft pick and give a hundred million dollars to our mediocre QB. We may be dumb, but at least we're not stupid.

Back
Top Bottom