I Quit. | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Quit.

Originally posted by Emskirch

LOL ban me, I have already said cancel my premium membership. And by the way, I have completed anger management classes twice :lol:

Hey Emskirch take a chill pill man !!! I have been a fan since the Dolphins were franchised,, been through the good and the bad.
I was as upset as you seem to be but you have to put it behind you and move on man ...

I find that after a loss, if you are so pissed off that you want to throw out or BURN all your Dolphin paraphernailia then just stay off the m-b's ...

At least until the alcohol takes affect ... J/K

:D

Marino1983

Originally posted by Emskirch

LOL ban me, I have already said cancel my premium membership. And by the way, I have completed anger management classes twice :lol:

I hear the 3rd time is the charm!

Oliver...

Originally posted by inFINSible
:lol: :lol: :lol: "I quit"....:lol: :lol: :lol:

You can't quit! It's a life time thing. Just ask Muck, he'll explain to you how the health plan works. It's an offer you cannot refuse.

Oliver...

go ahead and quit

IF YOU WANT TO QUIT...GO AHEAD...WE DONT NEED YOU!!! I AM A TRUE FAN AND WILL NEVER, NEVER JUMP SHIP....DOLFAN FOREVER!!!:yell: :fire:

Dolphin fan forever..... What a joke.... Dolphins need a good kick in the .. The coach needs to go but I think its beigger than that. I think 99 year old Wayne, H should just retire.... Bad enough his baseball team went from #1 to last Football almost the same. Norv Turner A redskin what a joke.

I like the guy's signature 75%water covers the Earth Surtain and Madison Cover the rest... HEY tell Gaffney and (ROOKIE) Johnson and Bradford and my grandmother in a wheel chair that one. Boy they cover real good.. NOT

YOU SHOULD BE ****Y

U SHOULD TALK HOMIE...LUCK WAS ON YOUR SIDE....GATOR BOY!! GET PAST FSU NOW!!!:fire: :fire:

ok guys...how can you call someone a band wagon fan that's been with a team 30 years? I mean we all get tired don't we? especially when you've waited since 72' now your team is getting all this pub in the off season along with all these great additions, and what happens their first game out?....let's be realistic for a second..the fins suppose to fired up about that NE loss last year..they did'nt play like a team to fired up to me!...what's the problem?...why are'nt they playing good football with all that talent?....starting to look like the BUCS when DUNGY was the coach!..don't get me wrong i like TONY DUNGY but he just could'nt get the BUCS to that next level...and you see what happen when the BUCS added GRUDEN he knew how to get the best out of that team!.....i'am not so sure WANNSTEDT is motivating MIAMI to play good football right now.

I've just written down the names of all those who have said that they are ready to quit. If the Phins beat the Jets this week, I trust that those people will stay true to their word and stay away from the message board???

I disagree with the 2 point conversion call. The decision to go for the 2 points was a bonehead decision. I don't care for that stoooopid formula. It does not work and it is based on the team converting it successfully. YOU HAVE TO CONSIDER the clock. Sure you're up by only five and you can be up by 7 and the worst the other team would do is to tie. BUT a lot of things can happen in 11 minutes....and sure enough a lot of things did happen. Take the six and force the other team to beat you with a touchdown, not two field goals. With that said, it reveals a lot about our defense..they really stunk the place up!

What a fu**** joke these weak fans are! It doesn't matter how long you've been a fan, it matters on how ya stick with your team thru thick and thin. Everyone understands how frustrating it can be for them to lose games that should be won, but giving up already is silly! You people haven't given them a chance to get their revenge yet. If you want give up, then quit get the F*** outta here and don't let the door hit your a** on the way out! Heh, don't worry cause the dead-bolt will be turned before you can say, "Wai--....

Plan on some no football sundays, because you guys gonna get swept by da Bills!!

Quit what? You dont get paid to root, and ya dont get paid any attention when ya pout! Take ya snivelin a$$ and find the nearest freeway to play on! All three of you (you know who ya are) can get together and suck ya thumbs on Sundays, you'll get about as much of a paycheck for that as you did rooting for OUR Phins! You're doing nothing but embarrasing TRUE Fin fans in front of the enemy! To the bills fans out there with ya dont quit, you're a good team, its only 1 game sarcasm, eat a fat one, please, trust the faithful dont need you to talk the weak off the ledge! Let'em jump! And dude that wants to harm himself, If ya gone do it do it expeditiously! That is all!

Back
Top Bottom