I Quit. | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Quit.

you are a ****ing disgrace to your fanbase...so what?...you lost a friggin game?...be a man, don't be a *****...you take for granted that your team is perennially in contention...you make me sick

Originally posted by Superself
Damn Em, you've been through anger management 2x?

Well then maybe it is time you take a few steps back from football before you go nuts. I'd hate to read about you in the paper. I also hope that betting isn't a problem too.

Good luck!!

:lol: No its all good Super :lol: They have me on drugs now :tongue:

Originally posted by Emskirch

I am jumping no one's bandwagon...

Just taking my heart out of a game. Away from a team.

Hurts the Miami Dolphins none. But, it will save me a couple years of my life I figure :lol: Call me bandwagon. I am jumping, simple as that. Folks can ride the could of would of should of all year.

Just because I am such an arse, and folks (cough cough) want to bring that up, that i am a bandwagon fan, I will be here all year reminding them of thier posts.

I have supported this team for most of my life. And I am being questioned. Understand this is not just one game. if you think its because of just today, then you have no freakin clue.

Ok, real simple question.

Q: How many teams go thru the same thing you have gone thru.

A: All of them. Are you going to tell me that browns fans havent been dissapointed througout their time. HELL Your *** is spoiled because the phins are one of the few teams that is consistently in the playoff race. Go ask a bengal fan when was the last time they were in the playoffs.

You have been spoiled your whole time here and now your being a little sissy at the first sign of adversity this season.

You can stick around and post all you want, but you better hope they do bad cause its gonna be funny as hell when you come crawling back to join the wagon :bandwagon when the playoffs come around.

Wow, being smacked down by a Bills fan on this issue just shows how inane your logic here really is, Emskirch. (No offense Bills fans! Good game btw! :D)

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
you are a ****ing disgrace to your fanbase...so what?...you lost a friggin game?...be a man, don't be a *****...you take for granted that your team is perennially in contention...you make me sick

Oh, I made a Bills fan sick... what will I do... what will I do!:lol:

You're embarrassing us in front of the enemy Emskirch. Its even more embarrassing to yourself. So walk away. I don't get why you ares still here.

The shock is wearing off...
No wait it isn't, maybe it is. One way to look at it is that the only way is up. TB loss their opener at home last year, and went on to a SB.
Serenity now, serenity now. Everything's ok, this was a fluke. Houston is an awesome team, and we should have lost. Yeah, that's it. Junior was and is the answer, and our lopsided payroll on D is paying dividends. Fletcher is awesome,.
Now I feel better. We're on the right track.

Oh Muck, this isn't Smack? Lets make it clear now.... I want to understand what smack is.

I was kidding in the prior post.

Originally posted by Crisdeman

Ok, real simple question.

Q: How many teams go thru the same thing you have gone thru.

A: All of them. Are you going to tell me that browns fans havent been dissapointed througout their time. HELL Your *** is spoiled because the phins are one of the few teams that is consistently in the playoff race. Go ask a bengal fan when was the last time they were in the playoffs.

You have been spoiled your whole time here and now your being a little sissy at the first sign of adversity this season.

You can stick around and post all you want, but you better hope they do bad cause its gonna be funny as hell when you come crawling back to join the wagon :bandwagon when the playoffs come around.

Am I a bengals fan? Nope. So, why should I ask a Bengals fan.

How many times do I have to say, so your slow arse can understand it. Its 28 years of adversity, not one game.

Well lets see, I have a 1 in 29 years chance they don't win. Not good odds in your favor.

:lol: No its all good Super :lol: They have me on drugs now :tongue:

Did you take them before the game?? Before you made this decision?

Maybe they need to increase your prescription?

Originally posted by Kamikaze
Wow, being smacked down by a Bills fan on this issue just shows how inane your logic here really is, Emskirch. (No offense Bills fans! Good game btw! :D)

You know what sicker (is that a word?) You as a Fins fans kissing his arse. :lol:

Originally posted by ckparrothead
You're embarrassing us in front of the enemy Emskirch. Its even more embarrassing to yourself. So walk away. I don't get why you ares still here.

Do you really think I care why I am still here? For some odd reason, you feel to respond. Which means there must be some reason for me to be here :lol:

Originally posted by lotion
The shock is wearing off...
No wait it isn't, maybe it is. One way to look at it is that the only way is up. TB loss their opener at home last year, and went on to a SB.
Serenity now, serenity now. Everything's ok, this was a fluke. Houston is an awesome team, and we should have lost. Yeah, that's it. Junior was and is the answer, and our lopsided payroll on D is paying dividends. Fletcher is awesome,.
Now I feel better. We're on the right track.

On the way to the Superbowl!!!! Wheeee, we are Tampa Bay now!

Yawn.

I posted this a long time ago not thinking that it would be relevant, since we ALWAYS win the opener...but basically if you look through the teams that reach conference championships and super bowls, and even WIN super bowls, they are teams that faced adversity and fought through it. You can't deny that there is a polarizing effect involved when a team faces adversity and then fights through it and gets on a roll. Titans just last year started like 1-3 or 1-4 and the owner was even talking about FIRING Jeff Fisher. Well, they went on to win like 10 of 11 regular season games, go all the way to the AFC Championship. The Oakland Raiders same year I believe had like 4 losses in a row. They fought back and won like 7 of the next 8 games (with their only loss being to us FYI). The Bucs lost their opener to the Saints. The Bucs won the super bowl and the Saints missed the playoffs. New England won the Super Bowl after starting out like 1-4. The Ravens won the super bowl after starting out similarly, and the team they beat, the Giants, faced a lot of early adversity and then went on a ridiculous win streak when Jim Fassel made his famous "guarantee" getting them all the way to the big show.

Will this happen to us? Maybe. Is the first game really all that important? Well to be honest, we won the first game of the year 11 times straight and failed to get to the Super Bowl in all that time.

This isn't even really anything but a 2 or a 3 on the 1-10 "oh ****" scale. Embarrassing, painful, absolutely. Relavant to the seasons success? Hardly.

I agree with you Parrot, but this Dolphins team HAS NOT FOUGHT THOUGH adversity. Now, don't cry to the mods that I am being negative.

What did they do last year?

What about the year before?

The year before that?

Don't talk about Superbowl winners... thats not the Dolphins. Don't talk about "well, we won every opener 11 times straight" like this is something different and the team is changing the past. LOL, if they are, its in the wrong direction.

I understand your post. It is/was embarrassing, and painful, Relevant? Yes, totally. Take away this SAME TEAM opening win last year, and they are 8-8.

Back
Top Bottom