I ran into Daunte Culpepper last night at the ale house in Ocala. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I ran into Daunte Culpepper last night at the ale house in Ocala.

Phin-O-mania

Banned by Super Modarators
Reaction score
I shook his hand and all that and I said it sucked that things did not work out for him in Miami. I said I was rooting for him. He told me that he thinks the Dolphins have three really great QB's and the Dolphins are better off with Saban in Alabama. I was shocked to see him and his bentley at the ale house in freaken Ocala. I hope to see him again cause he is a cool dude to have a beer with.

Theres only one player who ever really succeeded in Detroit.

The Dolphins are much better off with Dumbte out of the picture. Saban really screwed the pooch that year by trading for him.

i met him as well, used to live in dp and we ran into him at publix, really nice guy i wish him the best as well.

I was really rooting for him as a dolphin, and he was one of my favorite players when he was with Minnesota.
I hope he gets to play and do well in Detroit

Sorry, but his telling our potential trading partners to hold off so they could get him for free, comparing his situation to Gandhi and then taunting our team and fans during one of his few shinining moments as a Raider, for me indelibly tarnishes him as a douchebag no matter how personable he may be with a few beers in him.

You should have kicked him in the leg and told him if it wern't for his sorry bum legged ***, Drew Brees would have been in Miami!

Sorry, but his telling our potential trading partners to hold off so they could get him for free, comparing his situation to Gandhi and then taunting our team and fans during one of his few shinining moments as a Raider, for me indelibly tarnishes him as a douchebag no matter how personable he may be with a few beers in him.

Agreed, here at work I still keep the front page of the Dolphins season preview section of the Miami Herald which has him pictured with the following caption:

"Major Upgrade, In Daunte, The Dolphins once again have a star at Quarterback"

Why do I still have it posted up? To remind me how bad things have been around here and how good it feels right now to have competent Management.
Chubbs

Ps. His picture is next to one of Shaq, the Welcome to Miami Poster.
LOL.

THe other one I Have up is the front page of last years eddition, Showing Merling, Henne and Long! Much better

to be honest i don't blame him for rubbing it in during the raiders game when Tonto was our coach. Tonto should have at least given him a chance to compete with Trent Green. Everything else i agree with.

I'll bet Saban is STILL having screaming nightmares with our ole buddy.

Back
Top Bottom