I really want Croyle | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I really want Croyle

Dolfansal

Starter
Reaction score
I hope we don't miss out on him in round 2. I really think he is going to have a special NFL career. He seems like he has that "it" that a QB needs. I know some people are talking about the injuries. A person can't help knee injuries.

Would you guys have considered Dan injury prone? How many knee surgeries did he have?

Get a top LT in round 1 and Croyle in round 2.

croyle threw a 68 yard pass in the skills challenge, he threw further and v. young. i wouldnt mind croyle.

I also like the idea of Croyle in Round 2. Pick up the best available player in Round 1 (DB, OT, LB).

I think Saban will do all he can to get a veteran QB that is better than Frerotte this offseason - they still need to draft a QB on the 1st day to groom for the future.

kitt23 said:
croyle threw a 68 yard pass in the skills challenge, he threw further and v. young. i wouldnt mind croyle.

Neither would I, Cutler just looks to jumpy under pressure to me. Oh, by the way, I like your avatar. :cool:

I want Cutler but if he is gone when its our time to pick I'll be happy with Croyle in the 2nd round or Gradkowski in the 3rd or 4th.

I am gunna be nervous with any QB we pick up, But i would be happy Croyle. I don't wanna draft Cutler in the first round.

Croyle seems like a humble guy (after battling through injuries and such) that will be receptive to coaching. He also was excellent even when his top 2 receivers went down this year.

I don't think Croyle should be the first QB we should look at after Cutler, I have Omar Jacobs AND Drew Olsen well ahead of him in my mind.

jacobs has a lot more upside than croyle. croyle may have the least amount of upside of any QB in this draft actually.

I personally would be happier with a QB in the 2nd round... than the 1st...

So much less pressure on the kid to be good right away... and he can focus on learning and improving his game...

I actually like Whitehurst in the 3rd and 2 top players with our first 2 picks......a LB,an o-lineman and or/DB and then our QB in the 3rd but it all depends on who we get in free agency.

Ozzy rules!!

Dolfansal said:
I hope we don't miss out on him in round 2. I really think he is going to have a special NFL career. He seems like he has that "it" that a QB needs. I know some people are talking about the injuries. A person can't help knee injuries.

Would you guys have considered Dan injury prone? How many knee surgeries did he have?

Get a top LT in round 1 and Croyle in round 2.

Arthroscopic surgery to clean out frayed cartilage is one thing. Repairing an ACL is quite another. Marino never had a major knee injury.

Juan Cribbs said:
jacobs has a lot more upside than croyle. croyle may have the least amount of upside of any QB in this draft actually.

Not from a mental aspect. In fact, mentally he has the largest upside. Jacobs hasn't played the same level of competition as Croyle, so your statement is uninformed.

Back
Top Bottom