I really want Croyle | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I really want Croyle

dorsaroll156 said:
i like croyle. a 68 yard pass wow i mean wow.if we can get him we would be good.at alabama he didnt have many playmakers on offense so it was hard.imagine him brown and chambers:eek:
Accuracy is more important than distance...I don't care if he could throw 75 yards if his comp% is lower than 60.

finfan54 said:
what were you not impressed with?

When I saw him during the regular season he seemed afraid of getting hit and would give up on plays too quickly. He seemed alright in the all star game but I came away from the season thinking if you pound this guy early he'll fold late. Just my opinion, could be wrong.

Croyle and Vince Young were the most impressive in the contest thing

Croyle hit 68 yards right down the center in the distance throw, and if he didnt drop the ball in the agility/accuracy test he had a shot to win

Vince did great, the announcer said he hit 70+ yards in the distance but it was out of play, and he won the agility/accuracy test, and was the only guy to hit both targets, hell he was the only guy to hit one

Id love to get Croyle on this team, I didnt see him play to much during the season, but it looks like he has all the tools

young's deep ball was anything but impressive at that ridiculous challenge thing. it's actually a pretty telling sign how is release point affects his accuracy.

Juan Cribbs said:
young's deep ball was anything but impressive at that ridiculous challenge thing. it's actually a pretty telling sign how is release point affects his accuracy.

Thank you. I was starting to think I was watching a different event then some of the people on here.

Jacobs does have more "upside" than Croyle...he also has alot more of a chance of going "belly up" than Croyle...the ole risk-reward issue....Personally I would not assign that much risk to a pick like Jacobs before early-mid 4th...IMHO.

Juan Cribbs said:
jacobs has a lot more upside than croyle. croyle may have the least amount of upside of any QB in this draft actually.

I could live with Croyle too. I would love a shot at Quinn of Notre Dame next year, but we won't have a shot at him unless we have a top 5 pick. Saban should work his magic and get us the right QB by next year...if not, maybe one more year of Gus. Gus did look good to finish things out with a 6 game winning streak.

ckparrothead said:
That's a fair analysis. Hit the man a lot and he does get kind of turtlish.

Im pretty sure if you hit any man enough they would get "turtlish".

Back
Top Bottom