I see this as a problem that needs resolving | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I see this as a problem that needs resolving

PHINATIC13 said:
OP is complaining about some posters taking over threads(off topic) and I was referring to Celtkin and your posts about a visit.Aw heck cnc66,if I had to to go this far maybe it wasn't as funny as I thought(I am my best audience:rolleyes:).:goof:

It's 'old timer's disease' bro. We forgot what we were talking about.

I blame it on InFins :yes:

part timers...and I do the same thing...find a thread already resolved and use it rather than creating a new one..I don't make many threads

it's those damned horns that made us do it...all inFINS fault...

hey I don't care what inFins says about you guys........Celtkin and cnc66 you guys are alright in my book.

PHINATIC13 said:
hey I don't care what inFins says about you guys........Celtkin and cnc66 you guys are alright in my book.
:gossip: :hug:

InFINS is good people. He threw me off when he started talking about a very cute woman in a bare midriff who can grant any wish that spun this thread out of control.

Hey...I was young and impressionable at the time...Who can blame me?

idreamofjeannie0499-1.jpg

I got it wrong..it is a street NEXT to the beach

clear.gif

A street near the Lori Wilson Park adjacent to the waterfront in Cocoa Beach was named "I Dream of Jeannie Lane" in honor of the series.

PHINATIC13 said:
OP is complaining about some posters taking over threads(off topic) and I was referring to Celtkin and your posts about a visit.Aw heck cnc66,if I had to to go this far maybe it wasn't as funny as I thought(I am my best audience:rolleyes:).:goof:
I thought it was classic and was about to add my two cents too late, thank god I read the rest of the posts to see yours :LOL:

Back
Top Bottom