I spoke to ricky | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I spoke to ricky

Interesting info. Thanks for sharing.

I for one, still question his motives for returning. Still seems like he is just coming back so he doesn't have to pay back the 8.6 million. I hope his heart is in it.

Oboy said:
Interesting info. Thanks for sharing.

I for one, still question his motives for returning. Still seems like he is just coming back so he doesn't have to pay back the 8.6 million. I hope his heart is in it.

Duh, wouldn't you come back if you owed someone that much money, he's not stupid, just crazy... :D

BenchFiedler said:
What a weirdo...I wouldn't be surprised if it was a true story because it sounds like Ricky could be chlosterfobic weirdo...

What exactly your cousin find in this guy....Either she is in for the money or either she is dyslexic....

claustrophobic

I know I'm not the greatest of spellers but that one wasn't even close. :eek:

awing_pilot said:
claustrophobic

:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: ..funny...It does sound believeable...if you don't believe the guy...then don't believe him....but jumping on him about it is wrong.

b_hjelmeland123 said:
u have 34 posts y would anyone listen to you.

hey look i have a lot of post count and ima Premium Member does that mean I can say that Ricky Williams cleans my house for weed money and it makes it true?

sheesh lets try not being an asshat.

Thanks for the info. The story is believable. Ricky lossing weight due to an infection in conjunction with a life style, diet and exercise type (ie yoga)changes could contribute to a signifcant change in lean mass.

b_hjelmeland123 said:
u have 34 posts y would anyone listen to you.

Also, I have met NFL and former NFL players through buddies and "hotties" friends. So be nice to us newbies. Les dauphins was excited to share with us and I think its cool.

awing_pilot said:
claustrophobic

I didn't spell it..Read the first post my our french translation member's name of Dolphins.

les dauphins said:
Hey guys
and he can't even talk about it for some reason she said if she mentions it he gets chlosterfobic and has to go outside. I don't know sounds crazy but it's true.

That part especially sounds true.Anxiety disorders suck.

phillyphinphan said:
Link???????

Theres no line...its something that happened with him and ricky personally...

I believe the guy and think its quite true and quite amusing

phillyphinphan said:
Link???????

do you actually read a person's post before requesting a link? I would assume not, since this happened to him personally -- therefore, there is no link!

Back
Top Bottom