I spoke to ricky | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I spoke to ricky

pwn3dyo said:
I would be nervous about camp too if I were him
Indeed. Throw in the fact he has Social Anxiety Disorder... that's going to be something to be nervous about to say the least.

it probably is true...dont knock the guy for posting it...most of you people on this site are cry babies

I was speaking to Ricky last night but he was so stoned I doubt he'll even remember. Sorry everyone I have no proof. Just gonna have to take me at my word ;)

les dauphins said:
Hey guys
no b/s my cousin shelly is seeing ricky and last night I called her house and he was there I spoke to him for a couple of minutes and he seemed to be a nice guy and he told me the only reason he's so lite is cause he had an infection of some sort and it made him lose alot of weight but he's back up to about 205 and he's lookin forward to the upcoming season. But my cousin told me that he was really nervous about reporting to camp and he can't even talk about it for some reason she said if she mentions it he gets chlosterfobic and has to go outside. I don't know sounds crazy but it's true.
Here's something you may want to get youir cousin if she's seeing Ricky
16727JPG-1.jpg

Ruderic said:
I find the story very believable. I have come into contact with Ricky three times. Two out of the three he was with a hottie. The third time he was a little strange. Strange enough for you to wonder how this guy is a star runningback and your team has no backup plan.

No back up plan? What are you talking about? You are as nutty as Ricky.

les dauphins said:
Look I'm not goin to give anyone my cousins # but it's true. If you don't believe that's your choice but hopefully i'll talk to him again and tell him about this site and you can not believe him when he posts something

can you post up a picture of your cousin along with a short bio? thanks.

b_hjelmeland123 said:
u have 34 posts y would anyone listen to you.

And you apparently can't take the extra 3 or 4 seconds out of your schedule to properly spell "you" and "why"...so why would anyone take you seriously?

yankeehillbilly said:
LOL, given Ricky's track record, he could be sitting in front of me, strapped to a polygraph, one hand on a Bible, the other hand holding the syringe of sodium pentathol that was just injected into him......I still wouldnt believe a word he says. :lol:

:lol:

First, my cousin is not some groupie she told my mother that she really likes him and that he's a good guy and for a guy who owes 8.6 million he buys quite nice presents and expensive dinners. Does he really have kids with 5 other women or was that just jokes.

I talked to Dan Marino and said he wants to come out of retirement and play for the fins now and not go into the HOF.

Back
Top Bottom