I spoke to ricky | Page 5 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I spoke to ricky

les dauphins said:
First, my cousin is not some groupie she told my mother that she really likes him and that he's a good guy and for a guy who owes 8.6 million he buys quite nice presents and expensive dinners. Does he really have kids with 5 other women or was that just jokes.

I believe that he has 3 kids (that the public is aware of) from two different women. If your cousin is in fact seeing Ricky, tell her to make a GOAL-LINE STAND! :wink:

Who cares who has how many posts? The more posts you have the more opinions you have to share??? Whatever! It would be cool if we could all have a big conference call with Ricky. So Ricky is gonna stop smokin pot, and he's not taking his medication.... so that means we'll have the looney tune that the Saints had to deal with when he was a rookie. Hope he takes some "vitamin S" to gain that 25-30 pounds he used to have. What is gonna be said, is that we will have #34 back, but he is not gonna be the same player with his power, burst, acceleration, and speed that he used to have....

les dauphins said:
First, my cousin is not some groupie she told my mother that she really likes him and that he's a good guy and for a guy who owes 8.6 million he buys quite nice presents and expensive dinners. Does he really have kids with 5 other women or was that just jokes.

I think it's 4 kids with 4 different women. Not a joke.

i briefly spoke to ricky recently as well. he asked "how much for a half" and i said "for you, $65" and he said "cool" and then "thanks"

NJFINSFAN1 said:
This brings to mind the Thread that Ricky is going to my college and I have lunch with him and photos, will post soon!! That dude fell of the face of the earth.

That dude was OWNED by the mods. Banned, never to be heard from again :cooldude:

Take everything with a grain of salt. Whats the chances of calling your cousin and find Ricky Williams at her house. I have a hot cousin, maybe a should call her.

PatsSuck456 said:
No back up plan? What are you talking about? You are as nutty as Ricky.

He was injured every year is New Orleans and he was taking medication. They should have had a backup plan in case he went AWOL.

Infection? Probably an STD. Cousin shelly better keep her pants on

Even if he was standing in front of me I wouldn't believe any thing he said. Now If he takes the field and I see him running like he did in 02 Then I will be there yelling

RUN RICKY RUN All right!!!!! TOUCHDOWN Dolphins

b_hjelmeland123 said:
u have 34 posts y would anyone listen to you.

Yup, Ricky doesnt date any hotties with cousins unless they have 1000 feedbacks on the finheaven Dolphins site. One of his requirements!

les dauphins said:
Look I'm not goin to give anyone my cousins # but it's true. If you don't believe that's your choice but hopefully i'll talk to him again and tell him about this site and you can not believe him when he posts something

Look bro if you say it's true then I beleive you. wish I had the opportunity to speak to him.

Back
Top Bottom