I spoke to ricky | Page 6 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I spoke to ricky

thecoordinator said:
i briefly spoke to ricky recently as well. he asked "how much for a half" and i said "for you, $65" and he said "cool" and then "thanks"

Did you just sell him some dope, or did you offer to sell him some pointers on Linehan's offensive philosophy as well? :rolleyes:

Steve

iagree with you
Krie30511 said:
Next time you talk to him... tell him, that you know for a fact that If he is truely willing to come back and give 150% & work his *** off he has true Dolfans that have his back and that will root him on come september.... if he says "I'm just doing it to pay child support.." tell him... #$%^ you and hang up the phone...

So what happens when ricky flunks his first drug test? I'm sure he hasn't been clean all that long.... probably smoking right now!?

my cousin smokes weed but she said he really quit but I know she wouldn't tell me if he did and she only knows of two children that ricky fathered is there any proof that he has more

Williams has three children with three women and recently settled a paternity suit with one of them. He will pay $4,000 per month to support the child. Williams also had to deposit $300,000 in a trust account as part of the settlement and is required to purchase a $500,000 life insurance policy on himself with the child as the beneficiary.

As for the July return, Williams technically can't return to the team until then or he would face a one-year suspension under the NFL's substance-abuse policy. Williams had tested positive for marijuana use three times. His retirement in July before training camp was considered a fourth violation of the policy and would have resulted in a one-year suspension.

The fourth violation and suspension can only be avoided if Williams sits out a full year. Williams faces a four-week fine and four-week suspension for his second and third positive tests. An NFL source indicated the league likely will give Williams the full penalty for those violations.

This guy is a piece of crap. Maybe your cousin Shelly wants to have Ricky call her "My babies momma"

A.J. Fin said:
I've seen people with over 10,000 posts here who say completely idiotic things.
10,000 posts ? Those people need to get a life.

:escape:

les dauphins said:
Hey guys
no b/s my cousin shelly is seeing ricky and last night I called her house and he was there I spoke to him for a couple of minutes and he seemed to be a nice guy and he told me the only reason he's so lite is cause he had an infection of some sort and it made him lose alot of weight but he's back up to about 205 and he's lookin forward to the upcoming season. But my cousin told me that he was really nervous about reporting to camp and he can't even talk about it for some reason she said if she mentions it he gets chlosterfobic and has to go outside. I don't know sounds crazy but it's true.

Hope he doesn't get her pregnant

Lungoystr said:
I believe that he has 3 kids (that the public is aware of) from two different women. If your cousin is in fact seeing Ricky, tell her to make a GOAL-LINE STAND! :wink:

Ricky may not be a kicker but he sure knows how to put it through the uprights!

les dauphins said:
Hey guys
no b/s my cousin shelly is seeing ricky and last night I called her house and he was there I spoke to him for a couple of minutes and he seemed to be a nice guy and he told me the only reason he's so lite is cause he had an infection of some sort and it made him lose alot of weight but he's back up to about 205 and he's lookin forward to the upcoming season. But my cousin told me that he was really nervous about reporting to camp and he can't even talk about it for some reason she said if she mentions it he gets chlosterfobic and has to go outside. I don't know sounds crazy but it's true.

I'm going to give you the benefit of the doubt, but next time you talk to him tell him we are forgiving fans.

Lungoystr said:
I believe that he has 3 kids (that the public is aware of) from two different women. If your cousin is in fact seeing Ricky, tell her to make a GOAL-LINE STAND! :wink:
:chuckle:

No you din'int!

b_hjelmeland123 said:
u have 34 posts y would anyone listen to you.
Just because he doesnt have alot of posts doesnt mean he isnt right. Look at you, you only have in the hundreds.

Back
Top Bottom