I spoke to ricky | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I spoke to ricky

les dauphins

jesus of suburbia
Reaction score
Hey guys
no b/s my cousin shelly is seeing ricky and last night I called her house and he was there I spoke to him for a couple of minutes and he seemed to be a nice guy and he told me the only reason he's so lite is cause he had an infection of some sort and it made him lose alot of weight but he's back up to about 205 and he's lookin forward to the upcoming season. But my cousin told me that he was really nervous about reporting to camp and he can't even talk about it for some reason she said if she mentions it he gets chlosterfobic and has to go outside. I don't know sounds crazy but it's true.

u have 34 posts y would anyone listen to you.

b_hjelmeland123 said:
u have 34 posts y would anyone listen to you.

Why wouldnt they listen to him. If you dont want to believe him for other reasons fine but to not believe him b/c he has less posts than you... And its not like youre in the 1,000 post club either.

Look I'm not goin to give anyone my cousins # but it's true. If you don't believe that's your choice but hopefully i'll talk to him again and tell him about this site and you can not believe him when he posts something

les dauphins said:
. But my cousin told me that he was really nervous about reporting to camp and he can't even talk about it for some reason she said if she mentions it he gets chlosterfobic and has to go outside. I don't know sounds crazy but it's true.

What a weirdo...I wouldn't be surprised if it was a true story because it sounds like Ricky could be chlosterfobic weirdo...

What exactly your cousin find in this guy....Either she is in for the money or either she is dyslexic....

It wouldn't surprise me if it were true, either. He probably is nervous about reporting to TC. I certainly would be if I'd pulled the stunt he did.

I find the story very believable. I have come into contact with Ricky three times. Two out of the three he was with a hottie. The third time he was a little strange. Strange enough for you to wonder how this guy is a star runningback and your team has no backup plan.

Next time you talk to him... tell him, that you know for a fact that If he is truely willing to come back and give 150% & work his *** off he has true Dolfans that have his back and that will root him on come september.... if he says "I'm just doing it to pay child support.." tell him... #$%^ you and hang up the phone...

les dauphins said:
Look I'm not goin to give anyone my cousins # but it's true. If you don't believe that's your choice but hopefully i'll talk to him again and tell him about this site and you can not believe him when he posts something

LOL, given Ricky's track record, he could be sitting in front of me, strapped to a polygraph, one hand on a Bible, the other hand holding the syringe of sodium pentathol that was just injected into him......I still wouldnt believe a word he says. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom