I think the Chargers want Ogunleye! | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I think the Chargers want Ogunleye!

Originally posted by PhinstiGator
Nahhh, were going to send McIntosh back to them....along with Derrius Thompson and Jamar Fletcher.

Those 3 for Boston?? DO IT !! :lol:

Originally posted by rafael

Yes, an incredibly late 1st (so late you could call it a 2nd) and since Boston is worth at most a 3rd that would equal his tender. If it makes you feel better I might throw in a 6th along with Ogun.

I was just wondering because it looked a little skewed toward our side.

I'm just taking into consideration our negotiating position and their negotiating position with that question.

I'd be hard pressed to pull the trigger on that one if I was the Chargers GM.

People are forgetting something here...

Boston posted almost 900 yards on a bad team in a new system and even missed two games.

What was Chambers numbers?

David Boston

Chris Chambers

I don't think we should be in such a rush to turn our noses up around here.....

And please don't tell me Norv likes to run more than Marty....

I don't know if you guys know this but San Diego is switching to the 3-4 defense, a defense which Ogunleye does not fit. So all these Ogunleye for Boston fan trade talks are for not.

Originally posted by luduporcu
So the way I see it, it's WALLY for SD's 1st and BOSTON.

:roflmao:

I can't believe you said that with your first post!

:welcome:

Originally posted by SMadison29
I don't know if you guys know this but San Diego is switching to the 3-4 defense, a defense which Ogunleye does not fit. So all these Ogunleye for Boston fan trade talks are for not.

If this guy could do it, why can't Ogun?

The thought maybe fodder (Ogun for Boston) but the player within the scheme is not.

Kerney is their best dlineman that didn't fit in the 3-4 well at all, even though he's 20 pounds heavier than Ogunleye. They're both edge defenders, not gap defenders. Atlanta's rush defense was 29th in the league, the main reason why they're switching back to the 4-3 this year.

Originally posted by luduporcu
MIAMI's under no pressure here--the rest of the league is. After all, we can always sign WALLY longterm, and tell everyone else to go to Hell and stay there.

Umm...:huh:

Have you taken a look at our offense lately? Have you seen the statistical results from that offense?

Do you realize that this offense scored a grand total of 13 points in two games versus a division rival last year?

I disagree...The Dolphins are under tremendous pressure to improve theri offense.

Kerney is their best dlineman that didn't fit in the 3-4 well at all, even though he's 20 pounds heavier than Ogunleye. They're both edge defenders, not gap defenders. Atlanta's rush defense was 29th in the league, the main reason why they're switching back to the 4-3 this year.

I knew you'd say that.

I retort.....

That doesn't prevent the dumba$$ from trying it again. :lol:

You did? Okay, what am I think right now? :huh:

Are you thinking Zod is a dumba$$? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom