I waited a day to calm down.... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I waited a day to calm down....

Originally posted by finsrclowns

Guess what...Griese was playing yesterday, not Jay, and you were still facing 8 and 9 man fronts all day. The only difference is Norv Turner likes Griese's arm better so he bagged the run, which was why you lost IMO. What good is a run game if you're not going to use it against a good team at home?
is that avatar from Demonic Toys?...that movie owns:cool:

Originally posted by rickykicks@$$
I thought the reason we went out to get Seau,and Knight were for games like this one, to have the leadership to help us through the tough times. 2 out of three weeks we have tough games and two out of three games we lose. There is no leadership on this team in players or coaches. Next week will be another tough game does anyone on this site believe we will win next week? I don't, and with good reason.

hey man this sounds like the defense isn´t making any plays for us, basically the defense is carrying us through the whole season so far, face it, they won the buffalo game, jags game, giants game and they always put our offense in positions to win the game at the end at the games we lost, so these miscues why we are "only" 5-3 have to be considered offensive failures, if mare hits a field goal, we beat new england, if our o-line just could block somebody, when it counts, we have a chance to win yesterday, we could be 7-1 easily, if our OFFENSE would step up to the level of our DEFENSE in CRUNCH TIME..........:(

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by Al13

hey man this sounds like the defense isn´t making any plays for us, basically the defense is carrying us through the whole season so far, face it, they won the buffalo game, jags game, giants game and they always put our offense in positions to win the game at the end at the games we lost, so these miscues why we are "only" 5-3 have to be considered offensive failures, if mare hits a field goal, we beat new england, if our o-line just could block somebody, when it counts, we have a chance to win yesterday, we could be 7-1 easily, if our OFFENSE would step up to the level of our DEFENSE in CRUNCH TIME..........:(

Yes..., but we did not takle well, and the Colts had too many long drives. Now I'm not saying it's the D's fault we lost , but we need to come together as a team and the leaders of the team need to step up and lead. We have no injurys to speak of and we are losing to teams that are playing with only half their starters in the game, this is sick. If we go out and get a solid O-lineman then this is going to turn everything around? How? Every week I read Daves post game reports and it's a joke. Every week he says we will get things turned around and play better ,well it's week 8 and it has yet to happen.

Last week the Colts played a Texans team and got more of a game out of them then us, it's sad. The reason the experts don't talk about this team is because there is nothing to talk about. Other then we are the same team as always. So what we have the best D in league, what good is it when we can't win games?
Every time we lose a game like we did Sunday it just put's another nail in our coffin. We are losing tough games now, and they still have November and December in which this team knows are in recent history their worst months. Just like a team that plays with confidence are tough to beat, a team without confidence are sitting ducks. Where would you say the Fins are at this time?

Where would you say the Fins are at this time?

Not in position to go to the Super Bowl.

Originally posted by Bumrush
Where would you say the Fins are at this time?

Not in position to go to the Super Bowl.

I'd say 7-9 third in the AFC EAST.

Quote:

I wouldn't go that far, but going past the first round in the playoffs would be a major accomplishment. This was supposed to be our Super Bowl Year right??

Quote:

I wouldn't go that far, but going past the first round in the playoffs would be a major accomplishment. This was supposed to be our Super Bowl Year right??
nope...Not until Wanny is gone can you have superbowl talk, same with the nimrods we have on our sidelines:rolleyes:

I am with most people in agreeing with your post.

Looks like alot of people, including myself, come to the boards to vent. I don't do it too often, but more so after a loss.

This team is about to be tested big time, there only chance is to capture the division in order to make the playoffs.

While I never say never, if they lose any more ground to NE....:cry:

Quote:

Well the way we play Nov,Dec we will be lucky to win more then two games half our remaining games are at home and we simply can't win at home and two two are against Division rivals in Dec in the cold. Looks like maybe two wins to me not a stretch at all.

Well the way we play Nov,Dec we will be lucky to win more then two games half our remaining games are at home and we simply can't win at home and two two are against Division rivals in Dec in the cold. Looks like maybe two wins to me not a stretch at all.
damn..when did you become a darksider?:lol:
join the club;)

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
damn..when did you become a darksider?:lol:
join the club;)

I can't be one of those "happy shinny people" that say we are good and we will turn this around, OK.... whatever. We sure looked good on paper.

I can't be one of those "happy shinny people" that say we are good and we will turn this around, OK.... whatever. We sure looked good on paper.
atleast you have common sense..try to spread it around this site;)

LOL common sense around here makes you "not a fan"

You have every right to get upset and say what you are feeling at the time, you are a fan you are the one they play the games for, you are the one they sell the tickets to, you are the one they sell the merchindise to. Fact is all these goody two shoes that tell you they are sick of hearing you complain should not read your complaints go somewhere else until people get over it.

I spend a great deal of money on this sport and I would like to see my team win a championship, it's not like I am Yankee fan who's team wins the whole damn thing every other year. I have a right to complain when we lose way too many games we should win.

I am sorry some of you dont care enough to get upset, but I do and this site would be awful boring if everyone said and thought the same things. This is not a marathon it's a very short season mistakes are amplified ten times in these games. Football only has ultimatley 19 games in one season copaired to Baseball over 160,basketball over 70 games, and hockey about the same so how do you say this is a marathon?

Fans that get upset are passionate about the game these are the best and usually more knowledgeble fans IMO. I have no problem with people who care, it's the ones that think it's only a game that I could do without.

It's one thing to be upset about losing. All fans and players hate it when their team loses. That hasnt been the focus of this thread. Being upset over a loss doesnt mean you have an accurate understanding of why the loss happened, and frankly...it's clear reading most of the complainers posts they think they have a full understanding of all the issues......and the right to launch personal insults at our players and coaches....and that isn't ok. It's immature, and most of the topic is nothing but trash. You spending money doesn't mean you know beans about whats going on down on the field.

Last edited by a moderator:
i think we're all upset that we lost, it's the "the rest of out season is down the drain" guys that i have a problem with. look this was a bad loss and im not saying we'll turn it around immediatly and go undefeated from here on but just don't give up, it shows little character and thats what fair weather fans are all about

Back
Top Bottom