I waited a day to calm down.... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I waited a day to calm down....

Oh man Zod, why did you delete that post?? I had the best comeback EVER!! Only to be DENIED!!!

You know me...

I'm a deleter...:D

No, I saw he left and I didn't want to leave it out there.

clear.gif

Well I'm a Uniter not a Divider. :D

Hey, that rhymed!! Maybe I'm a rapper!! :tongue:

Originally posted by Muck
clear.gif

Well I'm a Uniter not a Divider. :D

Hey, that rhymed!! Maybe I'm a rapper!! :tongue:

Jesse?

Listen, I was very guilty of getting too excited after the loss yesterday. I apologize for that.

I get angry because year after year we lose games that are critical for playoff positioning. A win VS Indy at home goes a long way towards helping us achieve our ultimate goal which is to sit at home week one and only need 2 games to reach the Super Bowl.
I hope every single one of you wants to win a Super Bowl. That should be the ultimate goal of every football fan, whether you root for the Bengals or the Dolphins. These past few games have gone a long way towards making me assume that we will have to wait another year to dominate in the playoffs and achieve the ultimate sports trophy. Every game in the NFL is of the utmost importance, we are now 2 games back of NE, 2 games back of Indy (including tiebrakers) with only 8 to play. Our schedule does not get any easier. So the negative and sarcastic attitude I displayed yesterday was just my natural response to "here we go again".
I just need to learn how to enjoy failure, maybe I'll talk to my Red Sox friends who have mastered that ability :)

It's a marathon not a sprint...

Pray that this new "wrinkle" works out or look at it like I do...

The offense is in transition :D

"Just stay the course.......Thousand points of light....."

Originally posted by CirclingWagons
that's Tom Emanski's video...just ask Kenny Mayne...

He gives it his full endorsement.

Muck,

Did you never notice the "teh"?:lol:

I always wondered what that was about........

Re: EXACTLY

Originally posted by DOLFANMIKE

That is exactly where I am and how I feel. There is nothing wrong with people sharing thier point of view but the constant bashing isn't why I visit here. Some of the trash that gets put on here is just ignorant.

I hear ya. These so called finfans take the fun away by bashing Dolphins better than us bills fans, bashing the fins is no longer fun for us. :cry:

Re: Re: EXACTLY

Originally posted by justafan

I hear ya. These so called finfans take the fun away by bashing Dolphins better than us bills fans, bashing the fins is no longer fun for us. :cry:

:chuckle:

Originally posted by Bumrush
Listen, I was very guilty of getting too excited after the loss yesterday. I apologize for that.

I get angry because year after year we lose games that are critical for playoff positioning. A win VS Indy at home goes a long way towards helping us achieve our ultimate goal which is to sit at home week one and only need 2 games to reach the Super Bowl.
I hope every single one of you wants to win a Super Bowl. That should be the ultimate goal of every football fan, whether you root for the Bengals or the Dolphins. These past few games have gone a long way towards making me assume that we will have to wait another year to dominate in the playoffs and achieve the ultimate sports trophy. Every game in the NFL is of the utmost importance, we are now 2 games back of NE, 2 games back of Indy (including tiebrakers) with only 8 to play. Our schedule does not get any easier. So the negative and sarcastic attitude I displayed yesterday was just my natural response to "here we go again".
I just need to learn how to enjoy failure, maybe I'll talk to my Red Sox friends who have mastered that ability :)

You have every right to get upset and say what you are feeling at the time, you are a fan you are the one they play the games for, you are the one they sell the tickets to, you are the one they sell the merchindise to. Fact is all these goody two shoes that tell you they are sick of hearing you complain should not read your complaints go somewhere else until people get over it.

I spend a great deal of money on this sport and I would like to see my team win a championship, it's not like I am Yankee fan who's team wins the whole damn thing every other year. I have a right to complain when we lose way too many games we should win.

I am sorry some of you dont care enough to get upset, but I do and this site would be awful boring if everyone said and thought the same things. This is not a marathon it's a very short season mistakes are amplified ten times in these games. Football only has ultimatley 19 games in one season copaired to Baseball over 160,basketball over 70 games, and hockey about the same so how do you say this is a marathon?

Fans that get upset are passionate about the game these are the best and usually more knowledgeble fans IMO. I have no problem with people who care, it's the ones that think it's only a game that I could do without.

Watch the films of these games....other teams are laughing at us...daring us to throw the ball...

Guess what...Griese was playing yesterday, not Jay, and you were still facing 8 and 9 man fronts all day. The only difference is Norv Turner likes Griese's arm better so he bagged the run, which was why you lost IMO. What good is a run game if you're not going to use it against a good team at home?

Back
Top Bottom