I wanted Denver to win but | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I wanted Denver to win but

Joba-nator

Rookie
Reaction score
Tonight I'm laughing my ass off at Welker. Haha you ungrateful sellout. Keep trashing the fins but we have the same amount of rings as your choking ass

I have no problem with Welker. The guy has been to the SB three times now and is 0-3. That has to eat ass.

Blue collar football can still win the Super Bowl...two years in a row...still the best way to build a team

Blue collar football can still win the Super Bowl...two years in a row...still the best way to build a team
I completely agree, couldn't agree more actually. With blue collar football you emphasize the team element of the game. One player having an off night doesn't get you blown out in the super bowl. When you build to blow everybody out of the building with a goat qb you can't afford for that one player to have a down game.

I loved everything about the game other than what Roger Goodell had to be thinking. That was his worst nightmare. Goodell thought he legislated defense like that out of the game years ago. He plays to the most simplistic fans, the ones who want a prancing passing touchdown in one direction followed by an equally uncontested version in the opposite direction.

You can guarantee there will be changes at the league meetings or in communication with the officials in terms of interpreting the current rules. I wouldn't be surprised if contact downfield is further restricted. Seattle might find the same style greeted by bushels of flags next season. It would be a travesty but I don't put anything past Roger Goodell. His showcase game reached 36-0. He wants it to be 36-35 at that point.

It's always breathtaking when a superb defense takes over a Super Bowl like that. The '85 Bears, 2000 Ravens, 2002 Buccaneers and 2013 Seahawks all won in devastating fashion. The offensive juggernauts generally receive more credit even if their wins are normally tighter and more routine.

Fantastic win by Pete Carroll. There are still bitter fans on this site who take swipes at him. They got what they deserved. Carroll revived USC and now he's cemented his legacy. Starting tomorrow teams everywhere are determined to copy his approach.

Goodell is a disaster. He' such a school marm HACK! I grew up with jerks like him - straight A's - teachers pet - born with a silver spoon in his mouth - super adherence to the rules and authority - what a bore!

I loved everything about the game other than what Roger Goodell had to be thinking. That was his worst nightmare. Goodell thought he legislated defense like that out of the game years ago. He plays to the most simplistic fans, the ones who want a prancing passing touchdown in one direction followed by an equally uncontested version in the opposite direction.

Pete Carroll is still a full on idiot! He smells bad -was a bad sport as the Jets coach and a full on loser for a long time in the NFL. The only thing that sucked about that superbowl was seeing that idiot win - but what are gonna do?

Fantastic win by Pete Carroll. There are still bitter fans on this site who take swipes at him. They got what they deserved. Carroll revived USC and now he's cemented his legacy. Starting tomorrow teams everywhere are determined to copy his approach

Goodell is a disaster. He' such a school marm HACK! I grew up with jerks like him - straight A's - teachers pet - born with a silver spoon in his mouth - super adherence to the rules and authority - what a bore!

Pete Carroll is still a full on idiot! He smells bad -was a bad sport as the Jets coach and a full on loser for a long time in the NFL. The only thing that sucked about that superbowl was seeing that idiot win - but what are gonna do?

Fantastic win by Pete Carroll. There are still bitter fans on this site who take swipes at him. They got what they deserved. Carroll revived USC and now he's cemented his legacy. Starting tomorrow teams everywhere are determined to copy his approach

No idea what's going on here . . .

Back
Top Bottom