I wanted Denver to win but | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I wanted Denver to win but

Right after he was traded, he said something to the effect of longing to be on their (the patriots) sideline, to be with a winner. **** that guy, we gave him his real chance and he **** all over us F him

P.S. edited the include yes i am still bitter

Can you blame him?

Fins are the Raiders of the East.

Players get drafted and careers end here.

Welker said he would be standing on our sidelines looking over at the Patriots and wishing he played for them. Guess I can't really blame him but still think it's corny and lame so I root against him. That SB drop he had was priceless, best moment on the 2011 season.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Glad someone else remembers this. I was pissed when he said it. To me it seemed like a very unprofessional thing to say.

Getting pissed at welker I guess is more like sour grapes on our part. and rooting for him to lose in a superbowl? I guess that's some form of vindication. but honestly I don't care. Not in the same way I love watching brady fail. I'm more pissed that we're not in any playoff games or superbowl contention than I am about any blurb about welker wishing he played for the patriots. Would you want to play for dave, cam, nick, jim bates, tony sparano? No? well not stretch that our players didn't want to either.

Welker wasn't a Dolphin long enough for me to care.

So nice to see WW fail in the Super Bowl again. He's a ****y SOB who dropped the biggest catch of his life which resulted in another Pats SB loss. It was funny to see Giselle throw him under the bus after that SB game that year! Lol

I loved every minute of the game (literally) even though I did not expect a blowout. The Denver fans are obnoxious as I have learned while living here for decades. I had a Giants fan email me today asking about what it was like in Denver today and my response was "crickets". Selfishly, I think Manning is a class act and good for the game but don't want anybody to be looked upon more favorably than Marino.

I loved every minute of the game (literally) even though I did not expect a blowout. The Denver fans are obnoxious as I have learned while living here for decades. I had a Giants fan email me today asking about what it was like in Denver today and my response was "crickets". Selfishly, I think Manning is a class act and good for the game but don't want anybody to be looked upon more favorably than Marino.

Did you see that report a out how Manning went looking for Sherman after the game to make sure he was OK? That is class. Brady may be considered better than Manning in many aspects, but you know Brady wouldn't do anything like that.

Back
Top Bottom