I will be the first and will take the heat. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I will be the first and will take the heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

NRA

Roll Gypsy Roll
Reaction score
I WILL go on record, right now, that this WILL BE one of the worst drafts the miami dolphins have ever had, and undoubtedly the worst of the ireland era.

1. a qb with 19 starts and REAL accuracy issues besides his wr's drops at the 8th over all.

2. an ot who is basically WEEK for his position [only 20 reps], isnt strong at the point, doesnt block well at the second level and a mediocre run blocker who doesnt sustain blocks well and got owned by most of the top pass rushers he faced.

3. vernon: a decent pick, but still, with our needs, a guy who had very little playing time, a suspension and low sack totals for a "pass rusher". again, to big of a project and reach for this early of a pic. i like him, but he has the ability to bust as succeed.

3b agnew is the only pic so far that has made sense as you need a big time pass catching TE in the wco and he will pair well with Clay in that department. good value in that spot. blind squiral analogy here.

4. LAMAR MILLER. maybe the worst pic in our draft. the most over rated rb in a long, long time. he is a one deal rb, give him a big hole [he needs them as he has no vison, instincts and cant shed blockers] and use his 4.4 speed to go down field. we didnt need a rb and i didnt think we would take one at all. if they thought we needed a rb, than take lamichael james who has everything miller doesnt. is a big time player, catches the ball, big play and to the house on any down. did i mention that miller CAN NOT pass block to save his soul? oh well. every year ireland makes a what in the holy hell is he thinking pic that the guys in the booth are scrathing their heads at and trying hard to hold back the laughs. and we traded pics to MOVE UP for this dud? really? how about james in the 2nd [the 49ers garbbed him early] and massie in the 3rd instead with no traded pics? bad, bad, bad drafting. miller isnt a wart on DANIEL THOMAS's arse, and i wont even mention reggie bush. i have throw up in my mouth right now.

all in all, between the off season f/a and the draft we didnt fill any of the TOP needs, quality, experianced pass rusher, db's and lb's to stop the pats jugernaught TE assault [cant compete in division, no playoffs], and someone who can catch the ball and get in the endzone. we filled NONE of it. we filled the team with reaches, under achievers and old castoffs and wasted pics.

i am NOT an ireland fan at all, i admit it. but i didnt expect this bad of a draft at all. and believe me, outside of tannehill [the ross pick] this is ALL ireland as we are the miami irelands, make NO mistake.

BRING THE HEAT. its coming and i'm fine as at the end of two years, most of you trashing me will agree. i can pretty much recite the insults, slurs and swipes coming from this by the usual suspects. but i am right and dont need 3 days to ponder it over, which i usually take before commenting on over all drafts. its THAT bad!!!

worst part, i knew if tanny was the pic that irelands job was safe for at LEAST 2 more years as ross pushed the tanny pic and wont hold ireland accountable should he fail. if irelands job depended on our top pics and this draft, and he had the full power, he would have NEVER made tanny the pic at #8. he could have traded down and gotten him MANY pics later making it more palatable and getting us more pics.

commence slamming, i wont answer. but come see me in two years if your pride will allow it.

F-JEFF!!! :puke:

When you're done with the crystal ball, can you lend it to me. Need to pick the next lottery numbers.

I WILL go on record, right now, that this WILL BE one of the worst drafts the miami dolphins have ever had, and undoubtedly the worst of the ireland era.

1. a qb with 19 starts and REAL accuracy issues besides his wr's drops at the 8th over all.

2. an ot who is basically WEEK for his position [only 20 reps], isnt strong at the point, doesnt block well at the second level and a mediocre run blocker who doesnt sustain blocks well and got owned by most of the top pass rushers he faced.

3. vernon: a decent pick, but still, with our needs, a guy who had very little playing time, a suspension and low sack totals for a "pass rusher". again, to big of a project and reach for this early of a pic. i like him, but he has the ability to bust as succeed.

3b agnew is the only pic so far that has made sense as you need a big time pass catching TE in the wco and he will pair well with Clay in that department. good value in that spot. blind squiral analogy here.

4. LAMAR MILLER. maybe the worst pic in our draft. the most over rated rb in a long, long time. he is a one deal rb, give him a big hole [he needs them as he has no vison, instincts and cant shed blockers] and use his 4.4 speed to go down field. we didnt need a rb and i didnt think we would take one at all. if they thought we needed a rb, than take lamichael james who has everything miller doesnt. is a big time player, catches the ball, big play and to the house on any down. did i mention that miller CAN NOT pass block to save his soul? oh well. every year ireland makes a what in the holy hell is he thinking pic that the guys in the booth are scrathing their heads at and trying hard to hold back the laughs. and we traded pics to MOVE UP for this dud? really? how about james in the 2nd [the 49ers garbbed him early] and massie in the 3rd instead with no traded pics? bad, bad, bad drafting. miller isnt a wart on DANIEL THOMAS's arse, and i wont even mention reggie bush. i have throw up in my mouth right now.

all in all, between the off season f/a and the draft we didnt fill any of the TOP needs, quality, experianced pass rusher, db's and lb's to stop the pats jugernaught TE assault [cant compete in division, no playoffs], and someone who can catch the ball and get in the endzone. we filled NONE of it. we filled the team with reaches, under achievers and old castoffs and wasted pics.

i am NOT an ireland fan at all, i admit it. but i didnt expect this bad of a draft at all. and believe me, outside of tannehill [the ross pick] this is ALL ireland as we are the miami irelands, make NO mistake.

BRING THE HEAT. its coming and i'm fine as at the end of two years, most of you trashing me will agree. i can pretty much recite the insults, slurs and swipes coming from this by the usual suspects. but i am right and dont need 3 days to ponder it over, which i usually take before commenting on over all drafts. its THAT bad!!!

worst part, i knew if tanny was the pic that irelands job was safe for at LEAST 2 more years as ross pushed the tanny pic and wont hold ireland accountable should he fail. if irelands job depended on our top pics and this draft, and he had the full power, he would have NEVER made tanny the pic at #8. he could have traded down and gotten him MANY pics later making it more palatable and getting us more pics.

commence slamming, i wont answer. but come see me in two years if your pride will allow it.

F-JEFF!!! :puke:

Allow me to provide your first thumbs down :brewskis:

berneydidnotreadgif1318992465-1.jpg

I disagree. This draft may not be spectacular, but it's solid with alot of upside.

I really dislike what Ireland has done to the Fins BUT even I am willing to wait a season to see what we have. I like these picks and their value IF the players turn out to be what the scouts said they were. Still hope we get a WR or three later and with the undrafteds to find one that can start.

Lol seriously? Miami knew more about Tannehill than ANY team. If they took him they believe in him. Martin can gain strength but Miami is looking to change to a different scheme so they want smart, quick lineman which Martin is. Miller is a playmaker plain and simple. You are the only person I have seen who says he is not worth the pick. Not that I buy what the "experts" say but both Mcshay and Kiper liked the pick. Lighten up Francis!!

the front office has always been decent in the late round draft picks... so i dont really question them too much.. but we need a wr regardless.. i dont get how we lose marshall, a huge part of our offense, and refuse to pick up another replacement?

Yeah we have had such GREAT drafts as of late that this one can't possibly be any better. Total bust written all over it.

One of the dumbest posts I have ever read in my life. Go back to bed dude. This draft clearly has a vision and I think they are doing a hell of a job this year. Would you rather have Parcells picking 700 lb phone booth line men who can not move at all? See you in 2 years to slam the **** out of you bro

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom