I will be the first and will take the heat. | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I will be the first and will take the heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not going to be as extreme, but it is definitely frustrating watching the same positions selected every year. The amount of draft picks and FA signed and wasted on our oline and dline is depressing.

I think the OP's reaction to the draft is a little over the top, but I am a bit concerned with the pick of Miller. The RB situation is somewhat more situated than other positions. I have faith in Philbin, but after I got burned by the Parcells trio, my faith will never be blind again.

One player defines this draft. If he succeeds, this draft was a good one.

You have been weighed...you have been measured....and you have been found wanting.

Its WAY too early to judge this draft as a bust, the best thing we can do is keep optimistic about the picks we do have. The only thing you have accomplished in your rant is to have completed HALF an evaluation. Congratulations on your ability (or lack of for some of your player anaylisis) to see what needs work for our draft picks. But what you have failed to realize is that the picks we have are believed by most, and me included to have talent and a honest ability to compete for playing time.

There is a lot of talent here, don't let 3 sucky years in a row make you a solid pessimist. Optimism is a huge stress reducer as well

personally i think this is one of our better drafts so far

Miller is the only questionable pick. We just spent a 2nd round pick on a RB last year and Reggie Bush was one of the only good offensive stories last year. Why not take a flyer on a guy who plays a position where we don't have as much going on, like WR?

In any case, it'll be a while before we know whether this drafts any good. I'm sure there were tons of people praising Saban's drafts as they happened. Take a look at the 2006 draft if you want to see a true contender for worst Dolphins draft ever.

Tell us how you really feel.

commercial_zoloft_cave-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom