I will be the first and will take the heat. | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I will be the first and will take the heat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you realize how low the bar is to be one of the worst Dolphins drafts? This is very likely the best draft Ireland has had.

oh I also think you mean to say Martin is WEAK not WEEK.lol

the only thing bad about the draft right now we haven't drafted a Wr yet and we had chances to get some good ones. Our offense is not good yet our offensive line got better we got miller can use bush more in the slot but it wont scare defenses we need a #1 Wr to make the offense go. Other than that the draft was pretty good

Do you realize how low the bar is to be one of the worst Dolphins drafts? This is very likely the best draft Ireland has had.
Agree. At first glance, with the potential of the players we have drafted so far, this could definitely be Irelands best draft and hopefully it is a sign of things to come with this staff.

It's so funny how people can have such contasting opinions because I feel this draft is one our best in the last 5 years. At this point now WR's but we have picked playmakers at other positions as well as strengthen our OL.

I WILL go on record, right now, that this WILL BE one of the worst drafts the miami dolphins have ever had, and undoubtedly the worst of the ireland era.

1. a qb with 19 starts and REAL accuracy issues besides his wr's drops at the 8th over all.

2. an ot who is basically WEEK for his position [only 20 reps], isnt strong at the point, doesnt block well at the second level and a mediocre run blocker who doesnt sustain blocks well and got owned by most of the top pass rushers he faced.

3. vernon: a decent pick, but still, with our needs, a guy who had very little playing time, a suspension and low sack totals for a "pass rusher". again, to big of a project and reach for this early of a pic. i like him, but he has the ability to bust as succeed.

3b agnew is the only pic so far that has made sense as you need a big time pass catching TE in the wco and he will pair well with Clay in that department. good value in that spot. blind squiral analogy here.

4. LAMAR MILLER. maybe the worst pic in our draft. the most over rated rb in a long, long time. he is a one deal rb, give him a big hole [he needs them as he has no vison, instincts and cant shed blockers] and use his 4.4 speed to go down field. we didnt need a rb and i didnt think we would take one at all. if they thought we needed a rb, than take lamichael james who has everything miller doesnt. is a big time player, catches the ball, big play and to the house on any down. did i mention that miller CAN NOT pass block to save his soul? oh well. every year ireland makes a what in the holy hell is he thinking pic that the guys in the booth are scrathing their heads at and trying hard to hold back the laughs. and we traded pics to MOVE UP for this dud? really? how about james in the 2nd [the 49ers garbbed him early] and massie in the 3rd instead with no traded pics? bad, bad, bad drafting. miller isnt a wart on DANIEL THOMAS's arse, and i wont even mention reggie bush. i have throw up in my mouth right now.

all in all, between the off season f/a and the draft we didnt fill any of the TOP needs, quality, experianced pass rusher, db's and lb's to stop the pats jugernaught TE assault [cant compete in division, no playoffs], and someone who can catch the ball and get in the endzone. we filled NONE of it. we filled the team with reaches, under achievers and old castoffs and wasted pics.

i am NOT an ireland fan at all, i admit it. but i didnt expect this bad of a draft at all. and believe me, outside of tannehill [the ross pick] this is ALL ireland as we are the miami irelands, make NO mistake.

BRING THE HEAT. its coming and i'm fine as at the end of two years, most of you trashing me will agree. i can pretty much recite the insults, slurs and swipes coming from this by the usual suspects. but i am right and dont need 3 days to ponder it over, which i usually take before commenting on over all drafts. its THAT bad!!!

worst part, i knew if tanny was the pic that irelands job was safe for at LEAST 2 more years as ross pushed the tanny pic and wont hold ireland accountable should he fail. if irelands job depended on our top pics and this draft, and he had the full power, he would have NEVER made tanny the pic at #8. he could have traded down and gotten him MANY pics later making it more palatable and getting us more pics.

commence slamming, i wont answer. but come see me in two years if your pride will allow it.

F-JEFF!!! :puke:

And you are the reason why people say Miami Fans are the way they are!!! Draft isn't over and these players haven't even had a chance to prove them selves.. Take a chill pill bro and relax.. Tell me all this BS after they fail.. Until then you have no room to talk because you have no way of knowing how any of these kids will play.. Go Fins

didntreadlolspidermanovzLDk-1.jpg

i hate to say it but i dont think he is totally wrong. I think the fins r going to be aweful next year and we really havent done too much to improve this team with starters.

Tanny will sit for 1-2 years unless we start 1-6 this year or something.
Martin was a good pick just didnt like that fact that there were a couple of good WRs out there instead and we could have grabed a OT in the third.
Vernon is an ok pick but wont start and might only play like 10 snaps a game.
Egnew shows some flashes of good ability but cant block for ****. Reminds me of a poor mans Aaron hernandez.
I really like the miller pick cuz he had big play ability but has injury issues. ( not even close to the worst pick in the draft)
All in all we havent drafted bad just havent done much to improve our team this year. We basically got a bunch of Project guys with high ceilings but need alot of work and coaching and wont be productive for a few years. so i cant totally hate on his post he is kinda speaking the truth for the most part.

Last edited by a moderator:
Im pissed because I just lost a minute of my life reading that crap and responding to it.

Certainly everyone is entitled to the conviction of their sincere personal opinions - and hell, time might indeed bear them out. Long ago, I was professionally trained and conditioned, when having to make an objective assessment based on popular consensus, to automatically disqualify both more subjective extremes of those 10% natural gushers and 10% gripers to concentrate instead on the mean 80% bread basket of opinion.

In this particular case, I agree with what is obviously the majority consensus that this has been a pretty satisfying draft especially considering that by all means it has been consistent with the proven successful philosophies and schemes of our smart new head coach.

So that's exactly where I come out on this. :idk:

I WILL go on record, right now, that this WILL BE one of the worst drafts the miami dolphins have ever had, and undoubtedly the worst of the ireland era.

1. a qb with 19 starts and REAL accuracy issues besides his wr's drops at the 8th over all.

2. an ot who is basically WEEK for his position [only 20 reps], isnt strong at the point, doesnt block well at the second level and a mediocre run blocker who doesnt sustain blocks well and got owned by most of the top pass rushers he faced.

3. vernon: a decent pick, but still, with our needs, a guy who had very little playing time, a suspension and low sack totals for a "pass rusher". again, to big of a project and reach for this early of a pic. i like him, but he has the ability to bust as succeed.

3b agnew is the only pic so far that has made sense as you need a big time pass catching TE in the wco and he will pair well with Clay in that department. good value in that spot. blind squiral analogy here.

4. LAMAR MILLER. maybe the worst pic in our draft. the most over rated rb in a long, long time. he is a one deal rb, give him a big hole [he needs them as he has no vison, instincts and cant shed blockers] and use his 4.4 speed to go down field. we didnt need a rb and i didnt think we would take one at all. if they thought we needed a rb, than take lamichael james who has everything miller doesnt. is a big time player, catches the ball, big play and to the house on any down. did i mention that miller CAN NOT pass block to save his soul? oh well. every year ireland makes a what in the holy hell is he thinking pic that the guys in the booth are scrathing their heads at and trying hard to hold back the laughs. and we traded pics to MOVE UP for this dud? really? how about james in the 2nd [the 49ers garbbed him early] and massie in the 3rd instead with no traded pics? bad, bad, bad drafting. miller isnt a wart on DANIEL THOMAS's arse, and i wont even mention reggie bush. i have throw up in my mouth right now.

all in all, between the off season f/a and the draft we didnt fill any of the TOP needs, quality, experianced pass rusher, db's and lb's to stop the pats jugernaught TE assault [cant compete in division, no playoffs], and someone who can catch the ball and get in the endzone. we filled NONE of it. we filled the team with reaches, under achievers and old castoffs and wasted pics.

i am NOT an ireland fan at all, i admit it. but i didnt expect this bad of a draft at all. and believe me, outside of tannehill [the ross pick] this is ALL ireland as we are the miami irelands, make NO mistake.

BRING THE HEAT. its coming and i'm fine as at the end of two years, most of you trashing me will agree. i can pretty much recite the insults, slurs and swipes coming from this by the usual suspects. but i am right and dont need 3 days to ponder it over, which i usually take before commenting on over all drafts. its THAT bad!!!

worst part, i knew if tanny was the pic that irelands job was safe for at LEAST 2 more years as ross pushed the tanny pic and wont hold ireland accountable should he fail. if irelands job depended on our top pics and this draft, and he had the full power, he would have NEVER made tanny the pic at #8. he could have traded down and gotten him MANY pics later making it more palatable and getting us more pics.

commence slamming, i wont answer. but come see me in two years if your pride will allow it.

F-JEFF!!! :puke:

Are you freaking kidding me, this is by far Irelands best draft. Why? Idk maybe because we got three players who were suppose to be first rounders in really low rounds, tag along a solid pass rusher in Vernon and you have a really solid draft. Not to mention these are all IMPACT PLAYERS. If I didnt know any better I would have thought Ozzie Newsome coordinated this draft for us. Get over your hate for Ireland, this was a great draft and it'll become apparent within the next three seasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom