I would have rather had steve mcnair!!!! | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I would have rather had steve mcnair!!!!

finsgonewild said:
I am happy to finally have a good quarterback for the dolphins however I think that we should have gotten steven mcnair instead. we would have only had to have given up a 4th round pick to get him. That is a very good price considering the calibur of player he is. We had to give up a 2nd round pick for a quarterback who I am not sure is that much better than mcnair. It would have helped our team alot if we were able to have that pick this year. This has been the only real move that I dont agree with Saban with. Culpepper is a great quarterback but Mcnair is on the same level as he is. I know I may be in the minority for saying this. It just seems the dolphins did not get good value with this trade.

Spielman? Is that you?

finsgonewild said:
I am happy to finally have a good quarterback for the dolphins however I think that we should have gotten steven mcnair instead. we would have only had to have given up a 4th round pick to get him. That is a very good price considering the calibur of player he is. We had to give up a 2nd round pick for a quarterback who I am not sure is that much better than mcnair. It would have helped our team alot if we were able to have that pick this year. This has been the only real move that I dont agree with Saban with. Culpepper is a great quarterback but Mcnair is on the same level as he is. I know I may be in the minority for saying this. It just seems the dolphins did not get good value with this trade.

you my friend are an @$$hole!

finsgonewild said:
I will not give you the respect and respond to this thread
clear.gif

NO WAY, Mcnair is old and he proved last year that hes going to get injured and he cant throw!!!. Culpepper on the other hand just had one bad season. Hes still got a lot of years to go and he was the better choice. Mcnair might not even start for the ravens. Nick Saban made the right choice

Don't knock the guy to hard man, McNair still is a great QB man. But he is not what the Dolphins need. We were looking for a franchise guy, not a guy who plays with every part of his body hurt, who is listed as questionable every week, who can't practice until Friday every week, and who is like 33 or 34. Baltimore has a top 3 Defense and an offense with tools in place but just need a leader, and they got that . . I think people have to throw Bmore into the playoff picture now . . if McNair is healthy of course.

I have tried 3 times to make a comment on this thread and have come to the conclusion that it isn't even worth a discussion. McNair instead of CPep!!!:sidelol:

Back
Top Bottom