I Would Like Nick Foles In Miami | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Would Like Nick Foles In Miami

Tiko377

Active Roster
Reaction score
Nick Foles to Miami on a Keenum type 2 year contract would be awesome.

Hes better then all the other free agents & the guy is just "clutch"

We wont be forced to draft a QB this year & we can draft the many other holes in free agency instead.

Kenny Stills value will also go up with Foles throwing a nice deep ball

He is under contract at $20 mil for next year. If they cut him, they only dead cap hit of 2 mil. The Eagles are schedules to enter offseason at 10 mil over the cap.

To get him, we'd have to trade for him, unless he is cut. I doubt, with Ryan on the books, we'd take on that Foles' $20 mil contract. Basically it will not happen.

If Foles is cut, he will get more money in free market than we can afford. I think.

Eagles have a big decision to make. Wentz was 5-6 in reg season. Foles went 4-1. Couple that with last year SB run, and basically saving this 2018 Eagles' season, they have a decision to make on a QB.

We already had one quarterback who needed a stacked roster to win. We don’t have a stacked roster so what good would Foles be?
Nick Foles is just plain better than RT. Everyone points to his earlier struggling years but maybe he just is a late bloomer.

Fins 2018 roster who would you rather have had on Sep 1?

This is about upgrading positions. Many of them. Including QB.

Strong pass.

Not good enough to make us a legit contender, and too good for us to be in Tua/Fromm/Herbert territory.

We need a franchise QB. No exceptions. I'm tired of average QBs. I don't want a game manager. I don't want a system QB. I want a QB who is the system. A QB who can win games with his arm when need be.

Jacksonville should do whatever it takes to acquire Foles. He makes them legit with all the weapons/defense they have in place.

Does make a lot of sense for Jax. I could see Denver in the foles market also.

And I could also still see Wentz on the trade market and them choosing foles maybe. His game seems to work well with Peterson’s play calling

And those players respond to him. That second int was brutal but that was a money 4th down td toss

We wou
If we put a good coaching staff together, Foles will win some ballgames and keep this team in that 8-8 range. No thanks. If we're looking at quarterbacks on other teams' rosters, I want Nathan Peterman.
We would be better than 8 -8 we may miss playoff every other yr. But we would be allright for 6 spot in afc

Back
Top Bottom