I Would Like Nick Foles In Miami | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Would Like Nick Foles In Miami

Foles is 10-1 in outscoring opponents as a starter going back to last year. 4-0 in outscoring opponents in playoffs, and 1-0 in outscoring opponents in superbowls.

The eagles are 4-1 this year in the regular season with Nick Foles...2 of those wins he threw 0 TD's and 1 int in each game. The eagles also had a shutout in 1 of the 4 wins. Than he had 4 TD game where yes I would say he's the primary reason they won. That's 1 game out of 4 wins where you can say he was the primary reason they won. Do you think if he had 0 TD's and 1 pick in 2 games on most other teams that he would win those 2 games? I don't. He's along for the ride but he's not the driver.

Yeah true. We should look for quarterbacks that don’t require a good roster around him.

and who would that be? No quarterback would come in here and make us a contender save for maybe Aaron Rodgers

No offense but he didnt even have a run game today.

Albert Wilson> Tate

Gesicki needs to improve

Stills & get a big body WR for him

Wilson better than Tate? youre insane. Every player on that offense, position for position, is better than our roster other than RB and we don't use Drake enough to matter because our line is garbage and our coach was horrible.

Foles is a system QB. I have a bunch of Philly friends and there's not one that does not disagree. Unless you get a guy like Defilippo that runs the same offense, I would stay far away.

He is also 10-1 as the starter in two years, going back to last year.
winner versus a loser...you make the call..ill take him any day, people around here are so sure about drafting the next superstar qb, we could get another Ryan Leaf, i don't want to go 3-13 ever, this league it is possible for a quick turn around

I watched the Philly game. Foles didnt look that great. Actually looks like Tannehill, same stats too.

Trubisky though? Wowwwww. Only started one year at UNC, and looks great. Trubisky is why i want Daniel Jones

Peterman or Painter on a 2 year deal. 2019 is a wash. Tank for Tua in 2020.

The eagles are 4-1 this year in the regular season with Nick Foles...2 of those wins he threw 0 TD's and 1 int in each game. The eagles also had a shutout in 1 of the 4 wins. Than he had 4 TD game where yes I would say he's the primary reason they won. That's 1 game out of 4 wins where you can say he was the primary reason they won. Do you think if he had 0 TD's and 1 pick in 2 games on most other teams that he would win those 2 games? I don't. He's along for the ride but he's not the driver.

The second game where he went 0td 1 int, he had 270 yards passing. Do you think it is possible that having a coach who is only interested in the team scoring (pederson) vs. a coach who is only interested in getting good stats for the QB (Gase) would make a difference? Nick Foles only had 1 attempt inside the red zone that game. Compare that to Gases playcalling who would call 14 shovel passes, 5 slants and 0 hb runs.

I watched the Philly game. Foles didnt look that great. Actually looks like Tannehill, same stats too.

Trubisky though? Wowwwww. Only started one year at UNC, and looks great. Trubisky is why i want Daniel Jones

See, I watched that game and thought, if the Bears had drafted Watson or Mahomes, like they should of, they would be the favorites to win the NFC. As it stands rigth now, Trubisky is holding that team back.

See, I watched that game and thought, if the Bears had drafted Watson or Mahomes, like they should of, they would be the favorites to win the NFC. As it stands rigth now, Trubisky is holding that team back.

Funny. I was going to post how I was wrong about Trubisky. I wasn’t a fan but I saw some flashes yesterday that have me convinced I was wrong.

Back
Top Bottom