I Would Like Nick Foles In Miami | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Would Like Nick Foles In Miami

Someone is going to sign him to a contract that makes Cousins’ deal look like peanuts.

I expect the results to be very similar.

Let Jax pay to get him and then pay to keep him.

Foles would never fill out Miami as a contender. He’s made for these moments in philly. Take him off that team, out of that environment, he’ll be fine but not the QB of the future we need.

Sorry but the cost is too high and the upside just isn’t there in my eyes. I agree with Wanny that if you want to pay a ransom to stay exactly where we are right now , that’s what you’re getting with Foles.

Don’t be shocked if he parlays this succes into a majooooor deal with Jax or the likes.

Nick Foles to Miami on a Keenum type 2 year contract would be awesome.

Hes better then all the other free agents & the guy is just "clutch"

We wont be forced to draft a QB this year & we can draft the many other holes in free agency instead.

Kenny Stills value will also go up with Foles throwing a nice deep ball

It would be awesome if they were wanting to improve in 2019. I strongly doubt that’s the strategy. Foles is 30 and not a franchise QB. They should sacrifice 2019 and go all in for a star Qb in the 2020 draft. Nick Foles would upset that formula by helping them win a few extra games.

I have been a fan of Foles before the draft back when he was a laid back surfer dude and not the religious Ned Flanders. Anyone that can’t see the talent shouldn’t even comment. The guy has vision, arm talent and football smarts we haven’t seen around here in a really long time. That pocket awareness is such an upgrade it isn’t even funny. That being said, timing is everything and this isn’t time for him in Miami. He should stay in Philly in my opinion. Wentz doesn’t seem to be able to play an entire season, and Foles seems dialed in to whatever they are doing in Philly. He seems more valuable to them than he might be somewhere else. I really like him, but he’s no longer an option I would consider here.

As much as I’d dislike Foles coming here, people saying he isn’t a fit for this team don’t even know what kind of system the new HC is going to implement. He could be a fit or might not fit in what they plan on doing moving forward.

Foles would be a good pickup for some one but not us. We are not near enough to real competitiveness to sign a Foles. Now if He was in his early 20's that would be something to think about...

We all have to understand were we are and that its hopefully the start of a legitimate rebuilding, something way over due. Can See a QB in this draft even 1st. rd. and the thought of losing for next years draft, a pipe dream, which will never happen IMO. Never has for Dolphins and never will blow a whole season willingly for the top pick...

The second game where he went 0td 1 int, he had 270 yards passing. Do you think it is possible that having a coach who is only interested in the team scoring (pederson) vs. a coach who is only interested in getting good stats for the QB (Gase) would make a difference? Nick Foles only had 1 attempt inside the red zone that game. Compare that to Gases playcalling who would call 14 shovel passes, 5 slants and 0 hb runs.

Um actually the game where he had 0 TD and 1 int aline with 270 yards passing in the RZ he was 1 of 4 for 8 yards and 1 INT. I think it's possible that Pederson is interested in the team scoring and trusted Nick Foles and was disappointed on 4 attempts especially with that rz INT.

So do you think on the majority of other teams if he had a 0 TD game along with completing 1 of 4 and 1 INT in the RZ that the team is still likely to win?

Um actually the game where he had 0 TD and 1 int aline with 270 yards passing in the RZ he was 1 of 4 for 8 yards and 1 INT. I think it's possible that Pederson is interested in the team scoring and trusted Nick Foles and was disappointed on 4 attempts especially with that rz INT.

So do you think on the majority of other teams if he had a 0 TD game along with completing 1 of 4 and 1 INT in the RZ that the team is still likely to win?

I’ll have to check, you might be right. I actually meant to type inside the 10 yard line, not inside the red zone.

He’s going to be expensive. A rebuilding team if smart wouldn’t waste money on a QB for only a few years.

Back
Top Bottom