I Would Like Nick Foles In Miami | Page 9 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Would Like Nick Foles In Miami

But you’re missing the point. We aren’t debating Nick Foles’ legacy. The post is about Nick Foles coming to Miami and I’m saying he’ll be an epic bust wherever he goes which is as Scott Mitchell as it gets.

But you’re missing the point. We aren’t debating Nick Foles’ legacy. The post is about Nick Foles coming to Miami and I’m saying he’ll be an epic bust wherever he goes which is as Scott Mitchell as it gets.

Comparing a super bowl mvp to Scott Mitchell...

And I wouldn’t say that Mitchell was an epic bust in Detroit. He was 5th in Any/a his second year there.

OK, understood.

I just don't agree. I don't think he is being propped up by the Philly system. Having your defense give up the lead in Super Bowl late in the game and forcing you to win the game passing doesn't sound like a very good system. Gaining 42 yards rushing on the road in Chicago doesn't sound like a system that is propping up the QB. Look at all the 3rd and 4th down passing conversions that lead to points in both games. Foles is a good QB.

I live outside Philly and please NO !!! I'm rooting for the Eagles so that they get too large of a cry to keep Foles and hoping they trade Wentz. I'd give two first for Wentz, only way I take Foles is on a one year 15/18 million prove it contract which he is never going to take. It a combo of the system and him feeling comfortable and no pressure there, he would be a bust in Miami.

Back
Top Bottom