I Would Like Nick Foles In Miami | Page 7 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Would Like Nick Foles In Miami

No doubt, Foles stood in there and took the hit and delivered the ball several times. And he anticipates the rush so he gets the ball away. On one of the interceptions he was hit last second while throwing causing the int. Foles would probably move our line to middle of the league just by avoiding the sacks that Ryan takes every game.

No doubt, Foles stood in there and took the hit and delivered the ball several times. And he anticipates the rush so he gets the ball away. On one of the interceptions he was hit last second while throwing causing the int. Foles would probably move our line to middle of the league just by avoiding the sacks that Ryan takes every game.

Foles would probably improve our rush but I don't think without big play pass catchers he does much to improve our passing numbers. There's lots of QB's out there who could improve our pass rush response, that's almost a given compared to RT. You have to look at more than that.

Second pick was terrible and all of the QBs doing but he did move around better than I expected.

Take a look at his college tape first it will be hard to find pressure period coming from that conference but second you will see he wasn’t very good movement wise in the pocket coming out. He seems to have developed a better feel for it over time and reps like so many other QBs who come in this league. It’s called natural progression.

Why it hasn’t happened with Tannehill I will never know. Oddest thing I’ve ever seen.

Nick Foles is on the brink of a HoF career. If he gets to the SB this year he will be a shoe in. He will become an all time legendary playoff performer.

Second pick was terrible and all of the QBs doing but he did move around better than I expected.

Take a look at his college tape first it will be hard to find pressure period coming from that conference but second you will see he wasn’t very good movement wise in the pocket coming out. He seems to have developed a better feel for it over time and reps like so many other QBs who come in this league. It’s called natural progression.

Why it hasn’t happened with Tannehill I will never know. Oddest thing I’ve ever seen.

Hard to develop anything as a quarterback when linemen get destroyed off the snap every must pass play

Hard to develop anything as a quarterback when linemen get destroyed off the snap every must pass play

I’m sure that played into it. Josh rosen is currently in a similar situation in Arizona.

By the time this team is ready to win Foles will have cost us an absolute fortune. Plus he would win to many games next year.

Watching Tua throw bombs in Championship game...Im in for tanking for Tua Colts style.
Lets do this...

Why do we need another quarterback? Y’all want to tank? Faulk n fales it. You want a stop gap? Stay w tannehill.

I’m sure that played into it. Josh rosen is currently in a similar situation in Arizona.
Pretty amazing that a guy who was such an established passer in college couldn't get anything going for an entire season, even with weapons like Fitz and David Johnson. Just hows how bad that coaching really was.

Late to the party but the only way i'd be okay with Foles is if he came here for 1 4-5 million. Unfortunately he's going to command way more and rob a team blind once they realize he can't run an offense that doesn't operate primarily on 1 -2 read options.

I read through some of this post, someone is talking about a Foles possibly winning another super bowl. This thread has really gotten out of hand, the Eagles are going to be absolutely eviscerated by the Saints next week.

Pretty amazing that a guy who was such an established passer in college couldn't get anything going for an entire season, even with weapons like Fitz and David Johnson. Just hows how bad that coaching really was.

I’d venture to say the line sucks too, which is the most important thing for an offense, since David Johnson didn’t fill out box scores either. Didn’t watch any cards games TBH

If he somehow beats New Orleans they will have to consider it.
I’m surprised I haven’t seen more of the wentz out foles in talk. Wentz may actually be available. He has injury issues and foles is a sb mvp, now also taken them to the playoffs and won another playoff game when wentz had the team struggling. They’d be stupid to not consider keeping foles at this point. You keep guys that keep winning, especially through the playoffs. I mean would anyone be that shocked if philly and foles went back to the sb?

Back
Top Bottom