I Would Like Nick Foles In Miami | Page 8 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I Would Like Nick Foles In Miami

I’d venture to say the line sucks too, which is the most important thing for an offense, since David Johnson didn’t fill out box scores either. Didn’t watch any cards games TBH

I did and they had a starting guard playing that would give Dallas thomas a run for worst eye sore ever on the field.

That line play basically fed that kid to the wolves. Not hard to develop bad habits if you are continuously looking out your ear hole.

Zona needs to do what the colts finally did put all its eggs in protecting the franchise. Or at least give the kid a chance to show you with decent o line play if he is in fact that.

I did and they had a starting guard playing that would give Dallas thomas a run for worst eye sore ever on the field.

That line play basically fed that kid to the wolves. Not hard to develop bad habits if you are continuously looking out your ear hole.

Zona needs to do what the colts finally did put all its eggs in protecting the franchise. Or at least give the kid a chance to show you with decent o line play if he is in fact that.

Colts drafted two starters on their line this last draft. I wonder what we would look like with Forrest lamp instead of Charles Harris and another competent player at either C OR G

Just keep Tannehill if you're drafting a QB to replace him any way. Foles will cost you more than keeping Tannehill

Dude's a product of the system up there. Look at how well he did once he left before he went back.

Nick Foles is a system quarterback, but that's not a bad thing. Quarterbacks have strengths and weaknesses and some are better suited for some offenses than others.

He went to a horrible system and did poorly. He came back to Philadelphia and when he went in for Wentz, he was not a good fit for what they were doing with Wentz, and initially struggled badly. However, Doug Pederson saw this and quickly adapted by re-tooling his offense to fit Nick Foles. So now when Wentz gets hurt, the Eagles are able to quickly insert Nick Foles and switch to the 'system' that suits him.

Nick Foles is a perfectly fine quarterback if he has a good coaching staff and some help to work with. Obviously, the ridiculous numbers he put up under Chip Kelly are not indicative of Nick Foles being an amazing quarterback prodigy, but rather an indication that he was asked to play in a system that suited him very well at a time when the NFL wasn't prepared to defend it.

Anyway, I don't endorse signing Nick Foles for the same reason I want Tannehill gone and want no part of Bridgewater. They are going to win too many games. Maybe if we sign Foles and ask him to play a really complex offense behind this dogshit OL, he could be bad enough to get us to 12 losses, but I'd rather take my chances with Luke Falk.

Lazy comparison

Mitchell is 1-3 in the playoffs with 1 TD and 5 Ints. Not even close. Playoff passer rating of 23. Try again.

We won’t know until Foles gets the mega deal from another team. I’m saying the situation is similar. Fans actually wanted to trade Marino.

We won’t know until Foles gets the mega deal from another team. I’m saying the situation is similar. Fans actually wanted to trade Marino.

Mitchell wasn't the Super Bowl MVP with multiple playoff runs. Again weak comparison

Mitchell wasn't the Super Bowl MVP with multiple playoff runs. Again weak comparison

And when he signs a 20 million dollar deal and becomes a complete bust the comparison will be completely valid.

As long as you have a Super bowl MVP trophy you will never be a complete bust. Always a champion. Can't take that away.....

Back
Top Bottom