I would wish you good luck... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I would wish you good luck...

RyanTheColtsFan

Practice Squad
Reaction score
For Sunday's game but you're gunna need more than that. This is not the same AFC East team you used to play two times a year. Hell, this isn't the same team you played LAST season.

Those corners and safety's better be ready.

Colts - 27
Phins - 17

Sucks getting ANOTHER loss at home. This time you won't be able to blame your crappy, over paid kicker either.

(Please don't respond with "have you seen your record against us in the past"... it means nothing for tomorrow, thnx)

Originally posted by RyanTheColtsFan

That's not much of a statement... your corners and safeties couldn't get much worse.

Oh, and hey... when was the last time you guys won a playoff game? Just wondering :lol:

(Please don't respond with "have you seen your record against us in the past"... it means nothing for tomorrow, thnx)

It doesn't? So the way Peyton Manning and Edgerrin James have played against this same defense the last few years means nothing? Wow, interest cioncept of football you Colts fans have.

Heh, and this isn't the same defense you played in the past. Believe it or not, we're *gasp* better.

Miami wins again.

Sucks getting ANOTHER loss at home. This time you won't be able to blame your crappy, over paid kicker either.

You should know about SUCKING.

Originally posted by Muck
Heh, and this isn't the same defense you played in the past. Believe it or not, we're *gasp* better.

Miami wins again.

I thoght NE did a great job against your D. And they have no weapons. Where was the coverage on the 80 yard TD pass to Brown? You don't think Manning and Co. are gunna be able to do that?

Colts 83
Miami 12

I'd wish YOU good luck in keeping JT and O-gun off Manning considering your tackles are in shambles right now. I'd wish you good luck in stopping Ricky with your injury-riddled defensive tackles. Also, the weather is suppose to be nice and windy tomorrow, so you can throw that deep ball as much as you want. Where you had about a 50% chance of completing it before, now you have about a 25%......

I thoght NE did a great job against your D. And they have no weapons.

You did? They don't?
Wow, you don't know much at all about football, do you?

He is scared, lets face it.

He knows his corners are horrible, probably worse then the Chargers, and look what Griese did against them. I mean just thinking about your corners makes me laugh and wonder how many td's I would put up against them. Your right.... it's not the same team we have played before. Manning is having a subpar season, especially if you take away that ONE good game he has had this year. James is soooo over rated it's not even funny. If Tomlinson can barely scrape together 70 yards of rushing, James is going to get about 38.... tops. No td's.

The colts defensive line, and I use that term loosly, more like a defensive open door. Is not going to be able to stop ricky, as bad as our oline is right now, it's still good enough to push around your d line.

Don't you worry about our corners, if I were you I'd worry about manning completing more passes to our corners then to your WR. All we have to do is stop harrison and your game is done, and I think that is going to be easily done this year. Wayne gonna do something about it... HAHA that's laughable.

Dolphins 37 (mare 3 missed fg's)
Colts 10

I thoght NE did a great job against your D. And they have no weapons. Where was the coverage on the 80 yard TD pass to Brown? You don't think Manning and Co. are gunna be able to do that?

Colts 83
Miami 12

You did?? Was it their 59 yards rushing at 2.0 ypc?? Was it Brady's 188 yards passing in regulation?? Was it the BS penalties that kept their scoring drives alive?? Was it us missing two gimme game-winning FGs?? Taylor went the wrong way on on the game-winner, allowing Brady to sit back and wait on Brown to get on the safeties. JT apologized after the game.

Don't let that homerism blind you completely. You're in for a rough game.

For Sunday's game but you're gunna need more than that. This is not the same AFC East team you used to play two times a year. Hell, this isn't the same team you played LAST season.

Colts - 27
Phins - 17

You're the 1st classless Colts fan I've ever met. I'm shocked!

Oliver...

Re: Re: I would wish you good luck...

Originally posted by Oliver

You're the 1st classless Colts fan I've ever met. I'm shocked!

Oliver...

Welcome to Colts football. You'd have thought their fans single handedly beat the Titans over at our board. Looks like Oakland fans have some competition! :rolleyes:

Colts 83
Miami 12

That pass accounted for a third of Brady's passing total. And as you point out came in OT after an ineffective pass rush allowed him more time than the had through out the game combined. You do not have a point here. Manning will not be able to exploit this defense. If Indy wins it will be by beating Miami at its own game, defense and ball control.

P.S. I don't see much chance of that happening

Colts - 27
Phins - 17

Dude do you know anything about football? Do you realize you lost to Carolina who has a great defense and a very good running game.

Wait, wait that does sound familiar.

P.S. We actually have a better passing game than Carolina so if you think you'll win so easily your in for a rough day.

Colts 83
Miami 12

NE did nothing against our D. If you take away the 82 yard pass play they barely get 250 yards of total Offense. I know that play was the whole game but it wouldn't have happened if our "liquored up kicker", Oh wait that's yours, could just make a simple kick :yell:. I've always hated Buffalo more than NE but I'm starting to change my mind. The Pats are sickening and the biggest problem I see in Miami winning the AFC East is thge fact that NE has already won their tough games. Look at their schedule they play nobody for except for us who they've owned in Foxboro, Indy who they've owned period a Struggling Bills team who they've owned with the exception of week 1 and the Broncos with Danny Kanell at QB this Monday. The stupid Pats could win out.

Back
Top Bottom