I would wish you good luck... | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I would wish you good luck...

Re: Re: Re: I would wish you good luck...

Originally posted by Nashville_Guy

Welcome to Colts football. You'd have thought their fans single handedly beat the Titans over at our board. Looks like Oakland fans have some competition! :rolleyes:

Feeling a little bored on your bye-week are you? Needing to come search out others to share your misery with? It's a shame that your team couldn't hack it in Indy and now you can't take the fact that Colt fans are doing exactly what Titan fans did to our board last year. Sack up, Whiner.

As to some of the other foolish statements on this board:

"Do you realize you lost to Carolina who has a great defense and a very good running game"

Uh, yeah. We also beat Tampa Bay who has a better defense, and Krap-stien Johnson talking his puddles of smack. Your point here is that you have a team similar to Carolina? Where's your running game lately? Do you have a good D? Sure, but strength against strength I'll take Peyton and the Colt's O.

P.S. If you're gonna use past losses to gauge this weekend's game (a poor way of going about it), then do you realize that YOU lost to Houston and we beat them?

"He is scared, lets face it.

He knows his corners are horrible, probably worse then the Chargers, and look what Griese did against them. I mean just thinking about your corners makes me laugh and wonder how many td's I would put up against them. Your right.... it's not the same team we have played before. Manning is having a subpar season, especially if you take away that ONE good game he has had this year. James is soooo over rated it's not even funny. If Tomlinson can barely scrape together 70 yards of rushing, James is going to get about 38.... tops. No td's.

The colts defensive line, and I use that term loosly, more like a defensive open door. Is not going to be able to stop ricky, as bad as our oline is right now, it's still good enough to push around your d line.

Don't you worry about our corners, if I were you I'd worry about manning completing more passes to our corners then to your WR. All we have to do is stop harrison and your game is done, and I think that is going to be easily done this year. Wayne gonna do something about it..."

C'mon, even you other Fins fans have to be laughing at this foolishness. Obviously there is a village somewhere in Florida missing its idiot. There is so much carp in that post that it would take another thread to point it all out, that is if one were of a mind to argue with a fool.

Like I said in another post, I'll be back Sunday evening to either Crow, or eat some Crow. I'll particularly be looking for Williams34Phins to admit that he has the brains of a gnat.

To the rest of you, thank you for at least being polite hosts. That is FAR more than can be said for most Titan fans who like to troll about.

Originally posted by Williams34Phins
Manning is having a subpar season, especially if you take away that ONE good game he has had this year.

You're a freakin' moron. Honestly. Look at the stats. Which one good game would you be talking about?

@ NO - 158.3 QB Rating, 20-25 for 314 and 6 TD's. More TD's than incomplete passes.

@ TB - 101.9 QB Rating, 34-37 for 386 and 1 TD. Opposing QB's had an average of like 33.6 rating before that game. Managed one of the greatest comebacks in NFL history.

Hou - 133.9 QB Rating, 22-30 for 269 and 3 TD's.

This isn't mentioning the game where he smoked the Titans. Against Carolina he had one of his LOWEST ratings of a year, 91.9! 293 yards and 1TD. Lead the team to OT.

So which game is it? Moron.

Colts - 133
Dolphins - 6

Last edited by a moderator:
Originally posted by RyanTheColtsFan

@ TB - 101.9 QB Rating, 34-37 for 386 and 1 TD. Opposing QB's had an average of like 33.6 rating before that game. Managed one of the greatest comebacks in NFL history.

You know, the officials who won that game for you probably aren't going to be on the field tomorrow. I can't believe you actually use the Tampa game for trash talking purposes given the taint it has on it due to that onside kick...

I really don't think any of you can talk smack considering you LOST TO THE TEXANS AT HOME... ON OPENING DAY.

I really don't think any of you can talk smack considering you LOST TO THE TEXANS AT HOME... ON OPENING DAY.

Won't that just make it all the more humiliating to all you Colts fans when the Dolphins roll right over your little ponies tomorrow afternoon?

Keep dreamin' pal.

Doesn't fix the fact that you lost at home to the Texans on your field.. opening day. Pathetic.

Keep dreamin' pal.

Doesn't fix the fact that you lost at home to the Texans on your field.. opening day. Pathetic.

Didn't you just tell somebody to learn the difference between fantasy and reality? I don't have a field.

I guess I shouldn't be shocked that you have trouble telling the difference between the two since you actually think the Colts are getting out of Miami with a W. It must be tough to be a fan of the little blue ponies...

It's funny how you don't post his not to great games, you of course post the 6 td game.

He is my fantasy qb I know what I'm talking about, I know what he does week in and week out.

No one is laughing, except at you guys, who think your team is great and are going to crush us. You have ZERO chance

You're a freakin' moron. Honestly. Look at the stats. Which one good game would you be talking about?

@ NO - 158.3 QB Rating, 20-25 for 314 and 6 TD's. More TD's than incomplete passes.

Hou - 133.9 QB Rating, 22-30 for 269 and 3 TD's.

This isn't mentioning the game where he smoked the Titans. Against Carolina he had one of his LOWEST ratings of a year, 91.9! 293 yards and 1TD. Lead the team to OT.

So which game is it? Moron.

Colts - 133
Dolphins - 6

Those games you didn't mention are subpar for manning moron, you know what he can do, and he isn't doing it. Who cares if his rating his high because he completes a high number of passes. He isn't getting the td's and that's what counts.

He isn't getting the TD's? WTF. Why does that even matter? Are you talking about Fantasy Football standards? He makes his team WIN. SIX and ONE.

No, that wasn't me. Sorry.

OMG -- you mean there are actually two Colts fans here? I haven't seen that sort of Colt fan response since, well, ever. That win against the Titans must have you boys feeling your oats or something. I wonder how many of you will still be around here after the game you'll remember as "Dissapointment in Miami 2003"?

I'm talking manning as an idividual. He is having a subpar year for him, if you like to believe it or not. Lookk at what he has done before and look at him now.

It's going to matter tomorrow. Because 1 td pass is not going to get you anywhere against us. Because I garuntee James won't score one for you.

Back
Top Bottom