I would wish you good luck... | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I would wish you good luck...

Colts fan here doesn't have a great grasp on reality. The game against the Bucs was a fluke game. TB relaxed and coasted and it cost them. They were easily the better team that day. The philsophy that got Carolina the win and TB the big lead is the exact same philosophy we run here.

Indy has a very good team, but we match up very well with your team. We'll take away the run and force Peyton to win the game with Harrison being double teamed. I like the chances of Madison vs' Wayne one on one.

The Indy o-line and D-line injuries will totally matter in a game that will be this physical, especially if the weather is bad.

Hey fool, step away from the crack pipe long enough to take a look at his stats here: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/stats?statsId=4256

I'm not sure what world you're living in, but his 7 game stats prorated to 16 games equals 34 + touchdowns, only 11 interceptions, and 4200+ yards. Those would be his best stats ever.

So, what are you basing him having a sub-par year on, the fact that your fantasy team is losing? Get a grip!

Colts 35, Squished Fish 9

Hey Ryan and mugwump my question to you 2 boys is will you be here tomorrow night when the Dolphins win. I bet you won't!!!!

Originally posted by TheMugwump
Hey fool, step away from the crack pipe long enough to take a look at his stats here: http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/players/stats?statsId=4256

I'm not sure what world you're living in, but his 7 game stats prorated to 16 games equals 34 + touchdowns, only 11 interceptions, and 4200+ yards. Those would be his best stats ever.

So, what are you basing him having a sub-par year on, the fact that your fantasy team is losing? Get a grip!

Colts 35, Squished Fish 9

Ummm stats mean about as much to this week's game as last week's game does, and, in your own words, "last weeks game doesn't mean anything this week".

Stats are only good for telling you what happened, not what will happen.

Originally posted by Z28&dolfan
Hey Ryan and mugwump my question to you 2 boys is will you be here tomorrow night when the Dolphins win. I bet you won't!!!!

Since I am from Vegas, I will make the odds on that bet.

I'm going to say the odds are 10,000 to 1 that a Colts fan will be on this board after the game.

Originally posted by 1972
I'm going to say the odds are 10,000 to 1 that a Colts fan will be on this board after the game.

I'm down for $10 grand... I'll do anything to win a buck

To answer the last several posts:

About the stats. I agree that the stats from earlier mean jack in this game. The reason I posted them was to answer a specific (and ridiculous) statement from a previous (and deluded) poster that Manning was having a subpar year. The stats show that he isn't. What does that have to do with tomorrow? Not a thing at all.

Regarding will a Colt fan be here after the game? I'll take those odds from both of you. Had you bothered to read, instead of making (to you) amusing comments, you would see that in two other places I have posted that I would be here post-game tomorrow, win or lose, to crow or eat crow.

Only thing worse than someone who posts pre-game and then doesn't show up to face the music is a Jets fan.

Oh wait, those two are the same thing. :lol:

Originally posted by Williams34Phins
You sing songs of celebration after you lose?

NOW who's putting the crack-pipe ahead of the horse??

Win or lose, I will be here. There, now that's four time's I've said it. However, in my opinion, it will be a win for the Blue and White.

Now, enough post-padding.

You said you would sing a song of celebration, implying you were going to win, and you would surely be here doing it......

Originally posted by TheMugwump
Had you bothered to read, instead of making (to you) amusing comments, you would see that in two other places I have posted that I would be here post-game tomorrow, win or lose, to crow or eat crow.:lol:

That is the whole point, Einstein. People say a lot of things pregame, and it is very rare that those people show up after they get schooled.

Originally posted by 1972

That is the whole point, Einstein. People say a lot of things pregame, and it is very rare that those people show up after they get schooled.

So if I'm Einstein, that makes you.... Ahhh, Gump, Forrest Gump...

Well, Mr. Gump, if you aren't going to trust what I say pre-game, then why bother asking me if I'm going to be back? I'll either tell the truth, again, or I'll lie, again.

Perhaps we should wait to find out.

Say hi to Bubba and Lieutenant Dan for me.

Back
Top Bottom