I would wish you good luck... | Page 4 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

I would wish you good luck...

I was not the one who asked you. I simply posted the odds.

Good one, Einstein.

Ok.... In an effort to try to spread a little good carma on the Dolphins side of things Id like to make some coments on the events that have taken place here on this thread.

We all know that the Colts are a very good team, and improved upon years past
We know that Manning is a great quarterback
We know Marvin Harrison makes silly sick catches.
We know that Edge has struggled as of late, but may be back to form, and if thats the case, look out.
We know that T.Dungy has done a great job making sub-par players look like a real
defense
We know the Colts can score points.

We also know that the Dolphins are as good a team as any in the NFL.
We know that Taylor and Ogun will terrorise Manning.
We know that Surtain and Madison are the gold standard in DBs period.
We know that Zack Thomas will shadow anymove made by the guy wearing a blue shirt with the numbers three and two stitched into the center of the jersey.
We know Ricky Williams. (enough said)
We know that the Dolphins offense is about to break lose and make a butt load points.

This is what we have. Both teams are very good, and match up very well. This is by far the game of the week, Id like to see the Dolphins win, but if they dont, and provide me with a close game thats exciting to watch, Ill look back at this say,.... wow, that was one hell of a game.

GO PHINS!

Have you seen your record against us in the past?

In case anybody was wondering, Peyton Manning's record as a starting QB against the Dolphins (2-8). His stats for the last 4 games at Miami are (3TDS-7INTS). Nothing to write home about.

Originally posted by RyanTheColtsFan
For Sunday's game but you're gunna need more than that. This is not the same AFC East team you used to play two times a year. Hell, this isn't the same team you played LAST season.

Those corners and safety's better be ready.

Colts - 27
Phins - 17

Sucks getting ANOTHER loss at home. This time you won't be able to blame your crappy, over paid kicker either.

(Please don't respond with "have you seen your record against us in the past"... it means nothing for tomorrow, thnx)

Um I think you got it all bassakwards man! Forget about your coners, do you think you can stop the run at some point this season???????????????????

Originally posted by PhinsmissedFG
Colts fan here doesn't have a great grasp on reality. The game against the Bucs was a fluke game. TB relaxed and coasted and it cost them. They were easily the better team that day. The philsophy that got Carolina the win and TB the big lead is the exact same philosophy we run here.

Indy has a very good team, but we match up very well with your team. We'll take away the run and force Peyton to win the game with Harrison being double teamed. I like the chances of Madison vs' Wayne one on one.

The Indy o-line and D-line injuries will totally matter in a game that will be this physical, especially if the weather is bad.

So the Big Bad Colts have just been coy against the run all year, only to come out against Miami, and show that they really can stop the run??????????

Too funny!

Back
Top Bottom