Ian Rapaport - Russell Wilson wants to explore trade market/ 49ers comminted to Lance, will trade Jimmy G in offseason | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ian Rapaport - Russell Wilson wants to explore trade market/ 49ers comminted to Lance, will trade Jimmy G in offseason

Who would you want as Dolphins QB in 2022

• Tua

Votes: 172 64.7%
  • Jimmy G

Votes: 11 4.1%
  • Wilson

Votes: 59 22.2%
  • Winston

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Draft a new one

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Other*

Votes: 16 6.0%

• Total voters
I'll vote for the guy that's a Super Bowl winner and is still a legit proven and very talented QB who is widely respected around the league and has been his team's team captain for a long time now.

(I'm referring to Russell Wilson btw)
This is a no brainer. The fact that this team currently in no position to do so is borderline unforgivable for Dolphins fans.

Does make you wonder if the OC for the 49ers is hired. Does he try and acquire J.Garappluo for QB competition?
It wouldn't be a terrible move at the right cost. Garrapolo's production is reliable but he's not the type to light up the score board. We're used to that anyway, though.

If jimmy g come too dolphins.. he is going be starting qb..
He could, but should he? Tua is more physically gifted in just about every way. Jimmy G could help to harness that potential. There's no doubt that Garropolo can pass for a lot of yards, but my eyes tell me that Tua is more dangerous in the red zone -- the problem has always been getting there consistently.

This is a no brainer. The fact that this team currently in no position to do so is borderline unforgivable for Dolphins fans.

It wouldn't be a terrible move at the right cost. Garrapolo's production is reliable but he's not the type to light up the score board. We're used to that anyway, though.

He could, but should he? Tua is more physically gifted in just about every way. Jimmy G could help to harness that potential. There's no doubt that Garropolo can pass for a lot of yards, but my eyes tell me that Tua is more dangerous in the red zone -- the problem has always been getting there consistently.
Physically gift Tua maybe in college not pro.. Tua is ok..just being honest. He might be another thill17 in 4 or 5 yr down road. If dolphins got that much time wasted..

Jimmy G can't stay healthy. It seems like every season he gets hurt along the way. One of my best friends is a die hard Niners fan and is always ranting about him haha.

And yeah it frustrating as hell being a Dolphin fan right now. Our owner is the worst owner in the league.

Please find a legitimate article or ranking that doesn't rank the Dolphins OL at the bottom of the league.

Today Cincinnati played at Tennessee and both those teams OL play was weaker than what the Dolphins OL put out the final 10 games of the season.

If the 49ers win the Super Bowl, they're going to get Flaccoed with Garoppolo. Meanwhile, after Tua my #2 choice is Watson. If there's a player who can make cake out of the mess our OL is right now, it's him.

I think what some are trying to say is that Tua didn't exactly play great or carry the team during those wins. In many games, the defense played lights out, and Tua just had to not lose the game. I remember him playing well in the Ravens game and maybe one other, where I thought, hmmm, maybe he's turning the corner. And then he completely regressed and played his worst games in his career. The Titans game really brought a lot of fans down. One of my closest friends was extremely deflated by that game. It put serious doubt in a lot of neutral fans.

Think back to the Raiders game. Brisket was one drop away from a 30+ game and come from behind victory and we know he sucks! Any QB can have good days or moments. When has Tua played consistently well enough that you thought he was dominating the league. His completion percentage stat is nonsense. How can you guys get jazzed up over another 5 yard completion that almost every professional QB can complete blindfolded?

Did Tua have moments this year? Sure. he's definitely a huge upgrade over Brisket. but do I want to build a team around him? As of now, that's a hard no. he's too limited and he doesn't seem like he's improving. Next year will be another wasted year of "evaluation".

Get Wilson, fix the offensive line and lets try to get to a SB. I'm tired of mediocrity and half measures. Tampa pried Brady away from the Patriots and were successful.

In hindsight, maybe we should of stuck with Thill, I mean we had all his growing pains with us, and then we didn't even get the benefit for training him for 5+ years. He's not the best QB, but he's more than serviceable and can win you a game here and there.
Well….if we get a great QB like Wilson, then we don’t need to fix the Oline because he’ll elevate the whole team around him
That’s what some think around here anyway

Back
Top Bottom