Ian Rapaport - Russell Wilson wants to explore trade market/ 49ers comminted to Lance, will trade Jimmy G in offseason | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ian Rapaport - Russell Wilson wants to explore trade market/ 49ers comminted to Lance, will trade Jimmy G in offseason

Who would you want as Dolphins QB in 2022

• Tua

Votes: 172 64.7%
  • Jimmy G

Votes: 11 4.1%
  • Wilson

Votes: 59 22.2%
  • Winston

Votes: 3 1.1%
  • Draft a new one

Votes: 5 1.9%
  • Other*

Votes: 16 6.0%

• Total voters
Tua should of beat jags and Atlanta..that games kill us..
If we're playing the should have game then All-Pro Jason Sanders should have made his FG's vs the Jags and ATL. We beat ATL if he does and go to OT with the jags. Or maybe Flores shouldn't have been outcoached by Urban Meyer. Maybe Flores and his vaunted defense shouldn't have let the 32nd ranked offense that averaged 14.9 points put up 23 vs our team.

If we're playing the should have game then All-Pro Jason Sanders should have made his FG's vs the Jags and ATL. We beat ATL if he does and go to OT with the jags. Or maybe Flores shouldn't have been outcoached by Urban Meyer. Maybe Flores and his vaunted defense shouldn't have let the 32nd ranked offense that averaged 14.9 points put up 23 vs our team.
Them 2 games that kills us from making playoff..

Tua should of beat jags and Atlanta..that games kill us..
Tua should have? All by himself?

Should he have created viable game plans? Should he have called better situational plays? Should he have played defense?

You know I'm no "Tua apologist", but it's a team game (including coaches) and there's plenty of blame to go around.

I think what some are trying to say is that Tua didn't exactly play great or carry the team during those wins. In many games, the defense played lights out, and Tua just had to not lose the game. I remember him playing well in the Ravens game and maybe one other, where I thought, hmmm, maybe he's turning the corner. And then he completely regressed and played his worst games in his career. The Titans game really brought a lot of fans down. One of my closest friends was extremely deflated by that game. It put serious doubt in a lot of neutral fans.

Think back to the Raiders game. Brisket was one drop away from a 30+ game and come from behind victory and we know he sucks! Any QB can have good days or moments. When has Tua played consistently well enough that you thought he was dominating the league. His completion percentage stat is nonsense. How can you guys get jazzed up over another 5 yard completion that almost every professional QB can complete blindfolded?

Did Tua have moments this year? Sure. he's definitely a huge upgrade over Brisket. but do I want to build a team around him? As of now, that's a hard no. he's too limited and he doesn't seem like he's improving. Next year will be another wasted year of "evaluation".

Get Wilson, fix the offensive line and lets try to get to a SB. I'm tired of mediocrity and half measures. Tampa pried Brady away from the Patriots and were successful.

In hindsight, maybe we should of stuck with Thill, I mean we had all his growing pains with us, and then we didn't even get the benefit for training him for 5+ years. He's not the best QB, but he's more than serviceable and can win you a game here and there.

I'll vote for the guy that's a Super Bowl winner and is still a legit proven and very talented QB who is widely respected around the league and has been his team's team captain for a long time now.

(I'm referring to Russell Wilson btw)

Does make you wonder if the OC for the 49ers is hired. Does he try and acquire J.Garappluo for QB competition?

It’ll be good if another qb comes in to compete for the starting spot and make tua earn it.
Tua is avg qb at best..that going need great team around him too succeed in nfl.. the bottom line we draft Tua to high.. his talent doesn't matches his draft status.. find coach who can help tua will equal same thing Cleveland is going thru..

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom