Ian Rapaport: Tunsil Injury not Major | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ian Rapaport: Tunsil Injury not Major

Penthos

Am I on speaker phone?
Reaction score
Ian Rapaport via twitter:
The shoulder injury that caused #Dolphins LT Leremy Tunsil to leave Sunday's game is not believed to be a major one, source said.
-@RapSheet

Would be a huge relief if true. Hopefully it's accurate and he'll be back within couple weeks.

This team needs grab the season by the nuts and make a signature push into the playoffs. Time this organization stepped up and took control of their football destiny.

Every season counts. Every game counts.

Having tunsil back for the balt game would be Christmas come early for this guy

If accurate this is a major, major sigh of relief. There's now a good chance that we can get back all of the three injured linemen back for the Ravens game. If that happens, get hype baby! We'll have a real shot at 7 straight Ws. Pound that rock with the Jay train.

That would be awesome news but lets not look past SF now. Every game matters right now and we can't afford to lose this one. Hold the forte till the calvary comes

Ozzy rules!!

Didn't Rappaport report that Brandon Albert wouldn't miss any time with his wrist?

That would be awesome news but lets not look past SF now. Every game matters right now and we can't afford to lose this one. Hold the forte till the calvary comes

Ozzy rules!!

If only the fans had a say in what happens :d-day:

Any chance Laremy plays this week?

Honestly, I kind of hope not. If we can beat the Rams defense in LA with Steen, Young and Urbik, we should be able to beat the 49ers and let our starting guys more fully recover..

Honestly, I kind of hope not. If we can beat the Rams defense in LA with Steen, Young and Urbik, we should be able to beat the 49ers and let our starting guys more fully recover..

Considering that he 49ers are dead last in sacks and bad in Run D I think you may be right.

Back
Top Bottom