Ian Rapaport: Tunsil Injury not Major | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ian Rapaport: Tunsil Injury not Major

Joe Schad ‏@schadjoe 1m1 minute ago

Laremy Tunsil has a 50-50 shot to play this week per Clyde Christensen

Honestly, I kind of hope not. If we can beat the Rams defense in LA with Steen, Young and Urbik, we should be able to beat the 49ers and let our starting guys more fully recover..

Ideally, they are healthy enough to play. However, I'm leaning with you, rest up

I know these guys want to be there for their teammates, but he's too valuable to allow him to rush back. I'm confident Gase will do the right thing.

Rest them up and get them back on the field for Baltimore! Lets do this!

This is one of those times it helps to have the experience and wisdom of Branden Albert mentoring a young star. Not for a medical diagnosis, but for advice on "when to heal" and "when to play". Everyone has to be smart here, we don't want to jeapordize a bright young career.

Gase and this staff have proven they can keep this train moving when a player goes down. They adjust and coach to the team's abilities. Other player's step in and are given a chance to prove their worth.

If a week will improve his health and get him ready for the stretch run, sit this one out and let the team answer the bell. Next man up. Focus on the next game. Listen to your leaders and go get the win.

We have to continually improve communication on offense and score more points. Steen needs to at least wake up and call some blocking assignments. Need to build momentum through SF and Baltimore and get some swagger back before finishing off the division. Think they get the OL rested through the next two games because bring back anyone but just Albert, would probably mean they'd under perform, especially Pouncey.

well let me put this out there to ya

young, james, poole/harris likely your 3 tackles vs san fran

confidence level?

Do I think we can beat the 49ers while still missing our 3 starters? Sure

My concern is in limiting the hits on and pushing the physical limits of Tannehill.

well let me put this out there to ya

young, james, poole/harris likely your 3 tackles vs san fran

confidence level?

Not great but it could be our luck this year that it comes against one of the worst teams in the league. We just need to survive this game and hopefully be healthy against Baltimore. Defense needs to play great. I don't care if we win 6-3. Just win and focus on Baltimore

well the counter for Miami is dion sims...so they have that going for them

but if we can't run the ball for whatever reason and the scoreboard dictates we must pass to stay in it I sure hope gase works it off tempo

I agree with the sentiments Miami can beat this team not all hands on deck on the o line

Back
Top Bottom