Ian seems to be coming my way | Page 13 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ian seems to be coming my way

The latest update says it's basically sitting still right now and churning off the coast of Naples. I wanna know who pissed this thing off? As it's sitting over that warm water just spinning it's gaining strength.

How did the Keys make out? How bad was Key West? I have a buddy who's girlfriends down there.
I saw some reports of a lot of flooding. Showing some videos now on the news of people wading through waste deep water.

b19566987ab73b05e6e28763b1adfa76

Just heard on the radio that it intensified all the way to a category 5 and is expected to hit at category 4. That's a powerful storm, hope you and your family stay safe.

Guys, be safe. I lived in Florida when Andrew hit and it was no joke. Please take care of yourselves.

One more thing. Please please please make changes to your carbon footprints. We've got to beat this extreme weather thing before it really fücks us all up.

From what I have seen in this thread here are the Brothers that are in the path. Figured I'd give a visual to where we are.

Stay safe brother, especially y'all that are on the coast getting the brunt of it. Keep us updated if you can.

View attachment 119466
that's pretty amazing and yes, me and Ozzy are right in the path

Guys, be safe. I lived in Florida when Andrew hit and it was no joke. Please take care of yourselves.

One more thing. Please please please make changes to your carbon footprints. We've got to beat this extreme weather thing before it really fücks us all up.

Ya its a shame the greatest generation didn't listen because they knew better. And still do apparently.

Back
Top Bottom