Ian seems to be coming my way | Page 15 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ian seems to be coming my way

Well Mount Dora of course...LOL

Seriously though. Think of FL like a football field. The center of the state is the highest point and it grades down to sea level at the coast.
I've kind of known that but wasn't sure. As a little kid my uncle who lived in Coral Gables would talk about Miami being at risk, because it was below sea level. He always complained about the flooding he'd experienced living in Florida.

I thought I'd ask, because of the current situation. Thank you for your description.

I've kind of known that but wasn't sure. As a little kid my uncle who lived in Coral Gables would talk about Miami being at risk, because it was below sea level. He always complained about the flooding he'd experienced living in Florida.

I thought I'd ask, because of the current situation. Thank you for your description.
There are areas below sea level in the state, but for the most part we are above or at sea level.

From what I have seen in this thread here are the Brothers that are in the path. Figured I'd give a visual to where we are.

Stay safe brother, especially y'all that are on the coast getting the brunt of it. Keep us updated if you can.

View attachment 119466

Thanks for doing that. Yep, right over my house. I'll be driving in the storm tmrw night to wherever has power at kickoff.

I gotta say, some of these videos I'm watching from Fox News are very disturbing. The eye of the storm hasn't made landfall yet and there is about 4 foot of water everywhere and rising.

Back
Top Bottom