Ian seems to be coming my way | Page 16 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ian seems to be coming my way

I gotta say, some of these videos I'm watching from Fox News are very disturbing. The eye of the storm hasn't made landfall yet and there is about 4 foot of water everywhere and rising.
Unfortunately from personal experience, the water is only going to rise even more as the wind increases and pushes the water inland. I just hope the people living in the area where the storm is coming ashore listened to the authorities and left the area.

Homes and possessions can be replaced but lives can’t.

projecting to be here earlier that they had first said......8am it's supposed to be here in Osceola county....the good news is they’ve saying by 8pm it should be leaving the state

projecting to be here earlier that they had first said......8am it's supposed to be here in Osceola county....the good news is they’ve saying by 8pm it should be leaving the state
It’s a good sign that the storm is moving faster than they projected yesterday. The quicker it moves through the state, the better off it will be. There will still be billions of dollars in damage unfortunately, but the sooner it moves out, the sooner repairs can begin.

Stay safe.

They just showed a video from Naples, Florida where the water was up to the 2nd floor of the hotel, where the reporter was reporting from. When he was asked about his safety he said we got, two more floors to climb if need be.

still heading for us....looks like the same path Charlie took in 2004

I just called my family living in Port Charlotte (where the eye of the storm is moving over) and they are safe and sound thus far. Like I mentioned earlier, one of my cousin, that's in the middle of Ian right now, and who was just released from the hospital a few days ago (open heart surgery) is okay as I write this. I also have a 95 year old uncle living there too; they are all doing fine...thank goodness.

All my thoughts/prayers are with them, as well as with all those affected by the hurricane. Your prayers are certainly needed.

Keep safe!

Intensity slowly decreasing but still very dangerous. Eye almost over land.

Screenshot_20220928-170804_RadarScope.jpg

Where I live they are now calling for 17-24 inches of rain, sustained winds of 65mph with guts of 80mph. Nothing like what the folks on the coast are getting though. Keeping my eyes on tornado warnings now.

Back
Top Bottom