Ian seems to be coming my way | Page 17 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ian seems to be coming my way

Where I live they are now calling for 17-24 inches of rain, sustained winds of 65mph with guts of 80mph. Nothing like what the folks on the coast are getting though. Keeping my eyes on tornado warnings now.
Tornado's are just as deadly if you get a direct hit.

Thoughts are with you.

Thanks, there have been a few warnings and radar detection SE of here, as the storm closes in I expect to see some of that here. I'm glad I live in a cinder block house.
Thinking of y'all. I know some of us are waiting for it, and some of you are taking the brunt right now ( and then some ) and probably don't have electricity right now. Let us know that you are okay and how you are when you can. Those that can post, thanks for the updates and for keeping in touch so that we know you are okay.

We just lost our power in Tampa. But not much wind or rain here. We evacuated to an AirBnB in Kissimmee yesterday but went back to Tampa after seeing the updated track.

Stay safe there @Danny its luckily going to be much weaker when it reaches you. Put the new Ozzy album on repeat! Still can’t get Patient #9 out of my head

Thank you everyone for the good wishes. We're seeing the calm before the storm now. Reports have this thing hitting us hard around 2am here and of course since it's moving as slow as Brissett we'll get pounded with winds and rain. Suck that it'll be at night time so we can’t see what's happening out there, specially if the power goes off with no street lights it's going to be pitch dark.

Thank you everyone for the good wishes. We're seeing the calm before the storm now. Reports have this thing hitting us hard around 2am here and of course since it's moving as slow as Brissett we'll get pounded with winds and rain. Suck that it'll be at night time so we can’t see what's happening out there, specially if the power goes off with no street lights it's going to be pitch dark.
brissett when he played for us last year? don't even say that! (he looks like a completely different person this year)

Back
Top Bottom