Ideas for filling 2004 defensive holes? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Ideas for filling 2004 defensive holes?

I dont think you can work everyone one the teams contract, and also why are you guys so high on freeman he didnt show me anything two seasons ago and i still think hes just a backup and hes way to small to play FS, but anyway heres how i see our defense.

RDE-taylor,williams
LDE-Hicks(chiefs),D.Bowens
DT-I would love to sign the mouth of the south warren sapp but i think he will want to much so i see us resigning T-Bone and keepin chester and having zgonia and a draft pick as backups.
MLB-Zach and tommy will stay there
OLB-I think we will not sign greenwood and we will get either dhani jones or julian peterson because wanny loves superstars on defense,
and junior will stay and the backups will be eddie moore,jenkins, and daniel pope, i think this kid will be a steal in the draft.
CB-madison,surtain,Buckley,Roundtree,fletcher
FS-Marion and freeman will go and we will get a good quality free agent to start and bell will be the backup.
SS-My main man Sammy ''hard hitten'' knight and a draft pick backup.

Thats how i see our 2004 defense, which wil rank #1.

Julian Peterson? Are you kidding me.

Yeah i know julian peterson is a long shot but he will be a free agent and he would be a great additon to this linebacking corps because he can actually cover which our linbackers has to do alot, and plus who would of thought we would of gotten sammy knight and junior seau, them are gonna be two hall of famers.

There gonna franchise him though. Sammy Knight was almost unwanted. Junior Seau was a Marty decision, done because he was 34.

Peterson is what 25 or 26 and a top 5 if not top 3 OLB?

Yeah but sammy is still good i like him he has intensity, but it is still possible to get julian especially if we cut brock and t-bone

Back
Top Bottom